Does UConn get back into the Top 25 this year? | The Boneyard

Does UConn get back into the Top 25 this year?

Is UConn ranked in the top 25 at any point through the rest of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 147 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 71 32.6%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
We lost by 4 to a top 30 tourney team without our leading scorer w t f
People are dumb, and crybabies, and know very little about college basketball. I mean guy on here is saying we didn't belong in the top 25 before today!! Are you new to the boneyard?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
No. Hurley’s recruiting is picking up, start playing the kids. Thank Polley for his service.

Reaction Score
My reason for asking this is because obviously big east is much stronger than we all originally thought. I think it’ll be tough to go more than .500 in conference play and if that is the case, I don’t think we stay in the top 25.

Reaction Score
People are dumb, and crybabies, and know very little about college basketball. I mean guy on here is saying we didn't belong in the top 25 before today!! Are you new to the boneyard?

Nope been here for a very long time and know basketball. You don’t like my opinion don’t read it. We aren’t that good. Could we be? We will see. But we certainly don’t deserve to be in the Top 25 especially now. Tell me why I’m wrong I’m waiting.

Reaction Score
If we’re going to keep making excuses about injuries, at least acknowledge that Auburn was without one of their top players
i'll play along....assuming full health for us and our competitors then maybe we lose to auburn but we beat wvu and pc. so we'd have 1 loss instead of 3 (we wouldnt have played MSU) and would still be ranked next week.
And St. Bonnie….
we were down 2 starters against them...

Reaction Score
Nope been here for a very long time and know basketball. You don’t like my opinion don’t read it. We aren’t that good. Could we be? We will see. But we certainly don’t deserve to be in the Top 25 especially now. Tell me why I’m wrong I’m waiting.
You said an 8-2 with a win over the 13th team in the country and whose losses are to the 12th ranked team by 4 down a starter and on the road by 3 down 2 starters to a top 30 team should not be ranked in the top 25. That is an objectively dumb comment.

Team has not lost a game with its full lineup. New flash, teams lose sometimes, calm down.

Reaction Score
YES. You are back! I cannot wait to reply to this post all year like I did to you last year when you said they were worse than DePaul. Thank you for being you!
Never once have I said we are worse than DePaul. You have the wrong guy my friend.

Reaction Score
You're absolutely correct. UCONN doesn't deserve to be in the top 25, not sure who can argued they do right now.

Reaction Score
i'll play along....assuming full health for us and our competitors then maybe we lose to auburn but we beat wvu and pc. so we'd have 1 loss instead of 3 (we wouldnt have played MSU) and would still be ranked next week.

we were down 2 starters against them...
Shhh, no facts, please, its not fair

Reaction Score
This team is so flawed and poorly coached we will be lucky to finish above .500
I think they may finish above
I'm with you on this. We all want this team to be good. We've waited long enough for a really competitive team (by Uconn standards at least). This team still fails to show any kind of "legit ranked" prowess, but there are too many posters who claim that any "negative" comment means we don't know basketball. You can "know" basketball all you want but you have to win games against unranked teams if you are a ranked team. I want this team to be great. I really do. But I feel like I enter most games HOPING we win, not EXPECTING a win. It's just true. They aren't great.

Reaction Score
Because they fought back from 15 down and should have won if they hit one of 3 open 3s in the last couple minutes and Jackson doesn’t miss 2 tip-ins at point blank position...if they didn’t miss 4 free throws in the last few minutes...And because Providence is a top 30 team so losing this kind of game, while at home will keep them in the top 25...and also without their top player....think I made my point.

Not that good???? At full strength, this is a top 15 team

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is there anything Polley brings over Akok? I like gaffney but we need to see what we have in Diggins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom