Does Kia ever get to AA status? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Does Kia ever get to AA status?

Reaction Score
Besides the fact that Pete Rose gambled on baseball, that he ran over and started a fight with someone who was at least 50 pounds less than he was for no reason, that he ended Ray Fosse's career in a meaningless game that didn't decide who got home field advantage in the World Series and pretended that he was friends with Ray, which he wasn't, the ultimate competitor whined, and I mean he whined, when Gene Garber ended his 44-game hitting streak by saying he didn't understand why Garber pitched him so tough, like the seventh game of the World Series. He was a cheat, a phony, a liar and selfish. Sure he was a great baseball player who won championships, but he did play with Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Lee May, David Concepcion and Ken Griffey, Sr. I don't need to know Lindsay Lohan to know she screwed up her life, with the help of her parents, and that it will never be the same. I don't need to know Jackson Browne to know that he's an ass for beating up Darryl Hannah. We anoint athletes and celebrities just because they're athletes and celebrities. Yes, I'm a long way from being perfect and not always the nicest person, but I don't pretend to be what I'm not.

HGN

Reaction Score
Deserving to be named an AA is one thing ; getting named one is something else. Kia quite possibly could play up to AA standards and not be named 1st Team. After all she is playing on a team with three(3) returning AA's , and possibly a 4th in Azura Stevens. Not to mention the AA candidates across WCBB . Which puts her in no-win situation because a team can only nominate 3 , I think.

So I hope that Kia plays up to her immense potential and capability and let the chips , or votes in this case , fall where they may.

After all , we all know she is an AA in our hearts and eyes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom