Does Cole have a COVID eligibility year available to him next season or is he done? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Does Cole have a COVID eligibility year available to him next season or is he done?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I want Cole to stay only if there is someone that can step into the pg position and start ahead of him. This team needs a true PG no matter who stays or goes

Reaction Score
Let's think like a young adult. If he wants his master's paid for, then I get that, could use it to his advantage. I guess it will depend on a lot of factors between he and his life goals.

Here is the thing I think everyone has to understand-- he is a grown man now. He isn't a kid, he isn't immature. Does he want to hang out with 18-year old freshmen?

Does he want to play hoops, get yelled at, have a curfew, watch what he eats and works out in a college environment?

What happens if he just wants some cash in his pocket and go on trip to the Caribbean and eat high-carb foods and drink beer?

I don't even know if he wants to play professionally.

On the flip side, you can never get college back. Pro aspirations? No idea how Europe has opened after Covid, he might not have those opportunities, might not have a job, and says life is good lets give it one more try.

But, sometimes people do have to move on.
It's kind of useless for any of us to make the case so adamantly for Cole leaving or staying unless we know what Cole is thinking. Every reason you make for leaving school, there could be made an equally compelling reason for him to stay. Who knows what is most important to him?

Btw, in general seniors in college don't even hang out with 18 year old freshmen so I'm sure he probably doesn't either. I was in graduate school when I was 24-26. I hung out with some seniors when I was a first year grad student. I was only 3 years older than they were. It wasn't a big deal. And the undergraduate women were much better looking than the women in our grad program. :)

Reaction Score
Jesus, 5th year Martin & Cole with junior year Sanogo and Jackson. Opposing teams will be in tears before the game even starts.

Sign me up.
Honestly, we need to move on. Cole is an undersized guard. Jackson is Sid Wilson without the shot or the attitude, Maybe Martin sticks around. Sanogo is really the only one of that group that we need to stay around. As I have said earlier somewhere, he is the key. Sanogo plays well and this is a good team. He doesn’t and we are pretty average. Against teams with the size to neutralize him we struggle.

Reaction Score
Honestly, we need to move on. Cole is an undersized guard. Jackson is Sid Wilson without the shot or the attitude, Maybe Martin sticks around. Sanogo is really the only one of that group that we need to stay around. As I have said earlier somewhere, he is the key. Sanogo plays well and this is a good team. He doesn’t and we are pretty average. Against teams with the size to neutralize him we struggle.
Excuse me, whaaat?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Isn’t Cole already a super, super senior, if he comes back next year is he super super super senior. Do I have this all correct.

If anyone remembers Evan Eschmeyer was at Northwestern for I believe 6 years, same with Taysum Hill at BYU for 6 years due to tearing his ACL twice, who would thought he would be a dynamic NFL weapon after that.

He was a really good college player when healthy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom