does anyone think coaching hires will be named before spring practice? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

does anyone think coaching hires will be named before spring practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats Whaler, while I might get some votes for being overly optimistic, surely you just might be the #1 cheap shot artist on the board. You actually appear to revel in piling on people with whom you disagree. That is old school yard behavior that most of us hopefully learned from and outgrew years ago.

You do realize that whaler and I have a lot of cheap shots taken at us? The way we post has a lot to do with it but so be it. I have no use for getting lectured by clowns like weyuo about internet decorum. Go take a look at some of the "rude behavior" he displays and his high horse looks even more ridiculous.

Reaction Score
All I know is that the extended time frame does not make my prediction of Norries Wilson and Hank Hughes look good. :eek:
I would say it's pretty much a given both of those guys aren't gonna be on the staff

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I would say it's pretty much a given both of those guys aren't gonna be on the staff
Really? So why not announced yet then. I really hope that the coordinators are new blood. I like that he has some of the old guard on staff...but it would be great to get new ides with the coordinators.

Reaction Score
Really? So why not announced yet then. I really hope that the coordinators are new blood. I like that he has some of the old guard on staff...but it would be great to get new ides with the coordinators.
You realize you reinforced what I said about Hughes and Wilson right. That's my EXACT poain't! If they were gonna be on the staff chances are they would have been announced already.

Reaction Score
This group is starving for some red meat in the form of a DC and OC...so we can have new things to biatch about
How long before the first complaint? Not much of a gambler but I put the O/U at 10 mins!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
You realize you reinforced what I said about Hughes and Wilson right. That's my EXACT poain't! If they were gonna be on the staff chances are they would have been announced already.

I have no idea why...but I read your comment as "are" on staff...my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom