Does anyone agree with me that DD is not as good as everyone on boneyard says he is | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Does anyone agree with me that DD is not as good as everyone on boneyard says he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
8 pages for this! Are you kidding me. It's one fricken game. He's been very good so far. I'm not surprised that in a game like this where the outcome was in the balance down the stretch he and most of the young players played scared.

Give him some time. He's going to knock down a big shot in one of these games, and then another and soon that fear of failure will slowly come under control.

Anyone who's drawing conclusions about Deandre, any of the other players or the team in general likely hasn't played much organized sports or has forgotten how they felt when playing when the game is on the line. Some of you might never have been in that situation or found yourself with your ass firmly planted on the pine watching others try to make plays.

I'm not trying to be a homer. Just trying to give us all a reality check here. Let's revisit this in 15 to 20 games from now, or after the first game where DD drops 15 or more on a quality opponent and/or knocks down some big time shot during winning time.

Reaction Score
I guess to fit in I should say Lamb is going to be better then Jordan and Lebron, AD is going to be better then Shaq and Wilt, DD is going to be better then Durant, Boatright and Napier are going to be better then Iverson. You guys need to learn to be subjective, root for your team and wish them the best but be real
I know one thing- u r a tool bag with a hard one for a player that is not at UCONN- I could give a rat's ass how good the kid will be for the johnnies. Congrats u are now the poster that took the fewest posts ever before being ignored.
Tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman