Do you think Hurley knew? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Do you think Hurley knew?

Reaction Score
You think earrings tell you things about someone's work ethic. If your brain is telling you that, it does not work correctly.
Again with the phuking earrings? Omg! I said it was a lasting image, should I elaborate so your brain can comprehend? He was a student athlete who hadn’t completed the school year yet but was sitting courtside down in South Beach with HUGE, expensive diamond earrings in. The earrings aren’t that important thing, I just thought that whole look said something about his mindset and wasn’t surprised when he didn’t cut it in the NBA. Maybe he truly wasn’t good enough. I think you might have an earring fetish.

Reaction Score
I said it a few days ago and ill say it again. The turn around wont happen till DH has his guys in here. It starts next season but its going to take time.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Again with the phuking earrings? Omg! I said it was a lasting image, should I elaborate so your brain can comprehend? He was a student athlete who hadn’t completed the school year yet but was sitting courtside down in South Beach with HUGE, expensive diamond earrings in. The earrings aren’t that important thing, I just thought that whole look said something about his mindset and wasn’t surprised when he didn’t cut it in the NBA. Maybe he truly wasn’t good enough. I think you might have an earring fetish.
Now it's just silly that you haven't changed your handle, but instead stay in your peeing contest after saying you're done. It's almost as bad as a team's leading scorer not showing up to play against weak competition, on the verge of a challenging stretch of games.

If you've got ten toes, then use them. It's time.

Reaction Score
Did UConn get turned down by that First Weekend Fryer Ed Cooley?
I don’t remember that happening, as Hurley was always the chosen one..
However, apparently they’re spinning the yarn than Cooley turned UConn down on the Holyland of Hoops.
Maybe I missed something?
(Apparently Willard turned down Pitt too. Don’t remember that either.)

Attachments

• 92EB7975-E7C9-478C-94C3-5719FF881557.png
    92EB7975-E7C9-478C-94C3-5719FF881557.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 62
Reaction Score
He researched how many more things he could buy with his new paycheck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom