Director of Men's Basketball Strength and Conditioning Job Listing | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Director of Men's Basketball Strength and Conditioning Job Listing

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Think I'm going to disagree here. When you are decimated by injury, as we were last year, you have to take a hard look at you strength and conditioning program.

Not sure how a S&C coach could prevent concussions and given that Gilbert and Durham were coming in with injury baggage, I'm not sure how much could have been done.

Chalk it up to some freak incidents and random occurrence.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Paging Patric Young...

I want Whaley and Carlton to look like this by Senior year:
E0JoSlu.jpg
We beat him like a drum

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
C

Chief00

Reaction Score
Actually, I think Amanda does a very good job.
Me too. You have the best product of women's basketball in the world right now he has to get offers from everyone including men's teams. Lady huskies don't get out physicalled by bigger teams. Rarely get gassed. Don't get rashes of injuries. Play hard all the time. And are tougher than everyone else. This could be a god thing. And I'm sure geno had the final say with the AD who would have done it anyway. Shows ten toes across the board

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Me too. You have the best product of women's basketball in the world right now he has to get offers from everyone including men's teams. Lady huskies don't get out physicalled by bigger teams. Rarely get gassed. Don't get rashes of injuries. Play hard all the time. And are tougher than everyone else. This could be a god thing. And I'm sure geno had the final say with the AD who would have done it anyway. Shows ten toes across the board

They did against Miss st.

But I think that was more mental than anything else.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Lack of a traditional center more than anything else. That won't be a problem this year.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Lack of a traditional center more than anything else. That won't be a problem this year.

True. I can’t recall the last time I saw a team out hustle and out muscle Uconn. At least the first one is solved. The second one was really what cost them, not even the size as much.

Reaction Score

6 players for the year was an odd choice by geno. They were spent and it took a bad game and an act of god for them to lose

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom