Director of Men's Basketball Strength and Conditioning Job Listing | The Boneyard

Director of Men's Basketball Strength and Conditioning Job Listing

Reaction Score
Long-time lurker, avid UConn sports fan and proud alumnus. Came across this job listing posted today and thought I'd share. For those in the know, is this just a renewal of Carlos Daniel's contract/assignment or possibly not so good news?

P.S. wasn't sure if this was thread-worthy so I tried to send huskymedic a PM with the info, but don't seem to have the PM function...guess I'm too casual a fan for the yard? :D

Reaction Score
I periodically look at UConn's careers website and there's a listing for the the strength and conditioning director up. Posted today with an end date of the 25th.
TrMwH

C

Chief00

I periodically look at UConn's careers website and there's a listing for the the strength and conditioning director up. Posted today with an end date of the 25th.
TrMwH

No worries!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This sucks. Never though I'd say this about a strength coach

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Short stint with us. That stinks. Better paying gig or issue at school?

Reaction Score
I have to say, I hope this guy doesn't expect to get a job ever again in the college ranks.

Reaction Score
Newest Husky Isaiah Whaley A Physical Player Drawn To UConn By Ollie
Like many big men who come to UConn, Whaley brings quickness now and must add strength for later. Ollie's new strength and conditioning coach, Carlos Daniel, who played power forward in college, connected with Whaley during his official visit on Thursday. Daniel had worked with Anthony Davis, one of Whaley's favorite players. Before he left campus, Whaley made his decision and let Harrison know.

"That was the icing on the cake," Harrison said. "He just told me, 'Coach, I think this is the situation for me.' He loved the coaches up there, he loved the fact that it has a winning tradition, and he said one of the biggest things was that he and Kevin Ollie shared similar stories, and I think the strength and conditioning coach pushed him over the edge because Isaiah actually put on about 15 pounds with me."

Reactions: PWS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom