DiMauro: Ollie did enough wrong to warrant his firing by UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

DiMauro: Ollie did enough wrong to warrant his firing by UConn

Reaction Score
... shy about asking Whaler about potential employment opportunities..
Seeking employment with Aetna? Wrong environment, sector & city for sure. Yes, I recall general networking info sent to a few people a few years back referencing spousal and my respective global experiences, languages, interests, etc. and our subsequent related BSing. Working for oneself is more enriching, yet the comic relief's appreciated.

C

Chief00

The fact that you're subject to an imaginary gag order that limits what you can say on this message board has quickly become my favorite of your various shticks.

Thanks. Ricky Moore mentioned the same gag order and now KO’s Attorney is threatening to sue UConn for not following its own gag order. UConn says KO requested that the information be released and they had to FOI it to the media too if released to KO. Sounds confusing? Unless I want to incurr the expense of round the clock legal advice - I am sticking with following the gag order.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
“If UConn doesn’t immediately retract that thing they didn’t even say, my client, Mr. Ollie, will sue them. And we’re gonna sue the guy with the underpants avatar, too.”

Reaction Score
Thanks. Ricky Moore mentioned the same gag order and now KO’s Attorney is threatening to sue UConn for not following its own gag order. UConn says KO requested that the information be released and they had to FOI it to the media too if released to KO. Sounds confusing? Unless I want to incurr the expense of round the clock legal advice - I am sticking with following the gag order.
I think that we all need to commend Chief for his resolve in obeying the gag order. It has to be hard for him considering the amount of losers and haters, of which there are many, that he would love to set straight. Lesser men may have cracked by now, but Chief remains steadfast. A true lesson in determination that should be taken to heart by all.

Reaction Score
I think that we all need to commend Chief for his resolve in obeying the gag order. It has to be hard for him considering the amount of losers and haters, of which there are many, that he would love to set straight. Lesser men may have cracked by now, but Chief remains steadfast. A true lesson in determination that should be taken to heart by all.

C

Chief00

As The New London Day states, Casual Fan conspiracy theories thrive in this environment but Chief needs to stay focused and not distracted.

Danny is trying to make a lot of good things happen and Chief needs to be supportive of that and not lose sight of the NC prize.

Quite frankly, as this last week has demonstrated, it should no longer be a mystery to our beloved Casual Fans why our program was in a downward spiral with KO and GM running things. The brains and good decision making just wasn’t there once Calhoun was removed from the equation. Simple as that.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Unless I want to incurr the expense of round the clock legal advice - I am sticking with following the gag order.
Read between the lines and hitch a ride on all the pro bono work here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hilarious, Whaler can't help himself from responding to me. Another 2am meltdown. This guy has literally been wrong about everything basketball related in the past year, so it shouldn't be surprising he's wrong on this. He laughed at the idea of UConn being able to hire Hurley. Then the guy bashed Hurley the entire last month and a half of the season and constantly made fun of people for being excited about the prospects of getting in his words, "the second best coach in the state of Rhode Island." I told him Hurley would be our coach like 8 months ago, and he constantly said Ollie would be our coach this upcoming season even saying he would be our coach 2 days before Hurley was hired.

As for the bet, I offered to put up money before the election and was never taken up on it. Tom told me and the whole board that monetary bets aren't allowed on this site and to not talk about it any further, yet you still constantly bring it up. I could care less this is your go to but you should probably respect the wishes of the guy who runs the board. I already told you but I will reiterate, I would really prefer you not addressing me.

Literally none of this is true.

Chief doesn’t even try to bend reality as badly as you do with that posting up cash story. You invented that reason long after you welched - you disappeared when it happened. This is a bigger lie than when you claim you didn’t quit the board until Ollie was gone even though it has been quoted 50 times.

You constantly hint at big secrets about Kevin Ollie’s personal life but don’t point out that you a lying welch?

You don’t get to attack people with fifteenth hand innuendo from 1,500 miles away and not have people reminded that the record shows you shouldn’t be trusted.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Seeking employment with Aetna? Wrong environment, sector & city for sure. Yes, I recall general networking info sent to a few people a few years back referencing spousal and my respective global experiences, languages, interests, etc. and our subsequent related BSing. Working for oneself is more enriching, yet the comic relief's appreciated.

I was mostly busting your chops but sure thing buddy.

How upset people get at holding the architects of UConn’s problems responsible in any way is my favorite Boneyard phenomenon. Everyone else goes from untouchable golden goose to pariah except the people in charge. Bucket hats and no taking escalators - lol.

Reaction Score
The fact that you're subject to an imaginary gag order that limits what you can say on this message board has quickly become my favorite of your various shticks.
Gag order confir_ed.

Reaction Score
Connecticut’s FOI law is pretty strict, and I would guess that it trumps any gag order not imposed by a judge. In fact I’ve been involved in major litigation as where we had to get the court to order plaintiffs to follow discovery process rather than just FOI the agency. They preferred FOI because it was broader and more advantageous.

Reaction Score
I was mostly busting your chops but sure thing buddy.

How upset people get at holding the architects of UConn’s problems responsible in any way is my favorite Boneyard phenomenon. Everyone else goes from untouchable golden goose to pariah except the people in charge. Bucket hats and no taking escalators - lol.
I'm thrilled to finally see State Administrators fighting, appropriately, for unearned/undeserved taxpayer dollars. Its about time. I'd like to see the State make this a training session for the rest of the agencies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom