DiJonai Carrington top-3 | Page 19 | The Boneyard

DiJonai Carrington top-3

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Carrington played flag football against the boys growing up

I can't remember hearing that before, Pac 12 Network broadcast crews dropped the ball. They like to take an interesting little snippet like that and repeat it a couple thousand times during a player's career. Former UW volleyball player Cassie Strickland played tackle football as a youth with the boys and they mentioned it every single match. Just in case you hadn't heard it before. :rolleyes:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
WOW what is happening to some posters on this board. She has one year left and was injured last year. She needs alot of playtime. If she came to UConn and was guarenteed to play that means Paige would most likely sit and that wouldnt sit well with her. Especially listening to one video where she said fans think I could start at UConn??????? Mcclean and the girls from Europe would have to take a back seat. Come on guys. DC wouldnt fit in at UConn because she needs alot of playtime in one season to make a splash in the WNBA. UConn is in good shape right now. We have alot of talent coming in this year and next year. We are LOADED. A star like DC coming in for one season and who knows what the season will be like could only hurt the development and playtime for those who are coming this season and next. Good luck to her at Baylor and lets sit tight. I cant wait to see our freshman this season. With all the hype on this board dont think for one minute that they will live up to your hype until later in the second half of the season. They need to adjust to college ball and be developed.

Reaction Score
I can't remember hearing that before, Pac 12 Network broadcast crews dropped the ball. They like to take an interesting little snippet like that and repeat it a couple thousand times during a player's career. Former UW volleyball player Cassie Strickland played tackle football as a youth with the boys and they mentioned it every single match. Just in case you hadn't heard it before. :rolleyes:

Producer definitely made that a requirement on every broadcast, when she would serve, serve receive or take a breather.

Reaction Score
DjC going to Baylor though I think is a HUGE loss for Oregon. She would have been the experienced player they needed to steady out the losses from this year.
Their whole team is RAW next year and none of the returners have played with the same set at the same time.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
I can't remember hearing that before, Pac 12 Network broadcast crews dropped the ball. They like to take an interesting little snippet like that and repeat it a couple thousand times during a player's career.
They did repeat it a lot. Surprising you missed it!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Courant article from yesterday: May 19

Stanford grad transfer DiJonai Carrington chooses Baylor over UConn, Oregon.

“At the end of the day, I feel like that’s where my heart is/was,” Carrington said on Instagram Live later in the evening. "It felt right. “I felt like I had a really good relationship with the coaches already.... I think it’s a great fit. The style that they play is really up-tempo, and I definitely was ready for a new start, a new city, new state, new conference. Everything’s about to be new.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not trying to be mean. Just feeling attacked for having a different opinion.
That’s because you’re super sensitive. Her decision to announce the way she did has you all in a tissy.

Reaction Score
I am not super sensitive at all. But I can see now you were just being a d*ck. People like you can’t handle when others have an opinion that you disagree with.
I read a lot of posts from people who have opinions but I respect it and keep scrolling. No need to have a stupid internet cat fight and reply with nonsense in an effort to just argue. So I need to take my own advice and ignore you.
Relax Kevie relax and pet your cat. Drink a glass of wine. You get riled up so easily. Name calling does not become your sensitive nature.

Reaction Score
I am not super sensitive at all. But I can see now you were just being a d*ck. People like you can’t handle when others have an opinion that you disagree with.
I read a lot of posts from people who have opinions but I respect it and keep scrolling. No need to have a stupid internet cat fight and reply with nonsense in an effort to just argue. So I need to take my own advice and ignore you.

Xanax-Tablets-Uses-Dosage-Side-Effects-Precautions-Warnings.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
47,000 views on this thread since April 29. That shows a lot of interest in Carrington, if nothing more than curiousity of who she is, and where she might go.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
47,000 views on this thread since April 29. That shows a lot of interest in Carrington, if nothing more than curiousity of who she is, and where she might go.
Look, there are few bigger fans of DiJonai than me. But it also shows that many of us have been trapped at home with no sports to watch since March 13.

With all due respect to DJC, who I hope has a terrific season at Baylor, 2020's answer to 2010's LeBron's The Decision pretty perfectly epitomizes how our nation has fallen over the past decade...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom