Did Morgan Help UConn By Leaving? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Did Morgan Help UConn By Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd like other people's opinions. AM I wrong here in thinking it is absolutely wrong to refer to Morgan Tuck, Katie Lou, Napheesa and Gabby as role players? I don't want to be insulting to Wolfdog, but am I wrong for thinking that these players are much more than role players?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
^An undefeated team thats going to win another championship without tuck! Care to put your money where your keyboard is!
I meant for the past 30 years.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's not that tough. I gave my side, you give your side. Give it a try, it's all for fun. I've tried several times to draw your reasons out, each time you decline and double down on insult. That is so lazy and easy. I'm thinking you probably know I could poke holes in anything you come up with so you just stick to personal attacks.
You just can't get it through your head can you???? Head bang ( I was trying to avoid this.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I never called Tuck" fat or almost fat". You seem to think body-typing is insulting. Again that is a result of your political correctness. And I certainly didn't denigrate Morgan's ability as a player at UCONN. Morgan is a very attractive woman with endomorphic tendencies, not much difference in that tendency from Beyonce or Marilyn Monroe. Your (you and Cocohusky) insistence that I am insulting Morgan is a typical ploy in political correctness to foster guilt and stifle debate. Terms you both used like: "ridiculous comment", "description of Morgan is repulsive","all of us feel you are entirely wrong". Meyers7 joined you by insisting to Waquoit: "Yea, you're way far gone. People are not even making fun of you, it's beyond that. Gobsmacked was one of the words used to describe peoples' thoughts". I am not impressed by your argument, reading ability, or intimidated by your attempt at bullying me and other posters.
Yo, yo, yo wait. I got nothing to do with this endo, ecto, plasma morphine thing. Don't bring me into this. :confused:

Any body types I know about are fat, skinny, chubby, stocky, hot, bangin', ripped, daaammnn, etc.

Reaction Score
I'd like other people's opinions. AM I wrong here in thinking it is absolutely wrong to refer to Morgan Tuck, Katie Lou, Napheesa and Gabby as role players? I don't want to be insulting to Wolfdog, but am I wrong for thinking that these players are much more than role players?
I believe he said Morgan would be a role player on this year's team. You may not agree with that, but I don't believe he said she was a role player on the UConn teams she actually played on.

Reaction Score
I believe he said Morgan would be a role player on this year's team. You may not agree with that, but I don't believe he said she was a role player on the UConn teams she actually played on.

Yes he called (below in bold) Tuck a role player on the team she actually played on. He used the word "was." So now - do you agree in calling Tuck a role player for the two teams she was an all-American?

I have a lot of respect for Tuck. She was a valuable role player for UCONN, in my opinion.

And then he went on to say with another point:

The beauty of this current team is they are all fantastic role players, doing what they are individually good at doing. And I believe there are several among them that should be 1st team All-Americans.

I don't disagree with the beauty of the team nor do I disagree with several players should be 1st team a/a's. The point I disagree with is that wolfdog is referring to some 1st team all-americans in wcbb as "role players." DO you really think Lou, Gabby and Napheesa are "role players?"

On the surface, it's not a big deal. But the major point of my argument with him was that he minimized Tuck's contributions by calling her a role player along with making the comment "Last year's team was an undefeated championship squad primarily because of Stewie and Mo." What next? Minimize Swin Cash as a role player too in 2002 because we had Bird and DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom