Did Cooper commit to Duke? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Did Cooper commit to Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He’s not coming here, it doesn’t matter how many days this week it takes. Well alright 99.9% not coming.
I feel bad for the UConn fans reading that Courant article who still think his commitment is up for grabs.

Reaction Score
The tragedy in Lewiston is horrible, of course! Thoughts and prayers are with the people of Maine! Cooper showed his good character and maturity by publicly recognizing those affected and deferring his announcement! Class move by the young man!

Reaction Score
Is this all still conjecture that he committed to Duke? I am shocked because he has not announced anything yet people are acting like it is a done deal.
It's extremely, extremely, extremely rare that all the recruiting analysts and media people would say a recruit is a lock to a school this close to the announcement, after all visits that were scheduled have been completed, and being so close to the signing period, to end up being wrong. There is literally nobody, outside of some homer UConn fans, saying he will choose UConn. I think it would be better if you just accept he's going to Duke. All of us have no way to influence this decision. Don't torture yourself. :)
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's extremely, extremely, extremely rare that all the recruiting analysts and media people would say a recruit is a lock to a school this close to the announcement, after all visits that were scheduled have been completed, and being so close to the signing period, to end up being wrong.
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF
well, I don't know if anyone here is guaranteeing that he's gonna go to UConn. and he's only considering 2 schools. and we don't have any hard evidence that he's picked duke just some people in the know claiming to know something. So I think it's fair to say no one on this board is expecting him to pick Uconn but no reason to give up all hope

Last edited:
Reaction Score
well, I don't know if anyone here is guaranteeing that he's gonna go to UConn. and he's only considering 2 schools. and we don't have any hard evidence that he's picked duke just some people in the know claiming to know something. So I think it's fair to say no one on this board is expecting him to pick Uconn but no reason to give up all hope
There’s been a few crystal balls for duke since the visit and nothing for UConn. I gave up a couple days ago

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There’s been a few crystal balls for duke since the visit and nothing for UConn. I gave up a couple days ago
Never Give Up Never Surrender Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

Reaction Score
Oh there were people in some of the other Cooper threads who were predicting or guranteeing he'd pick UConn. I don't want to go looking for them all but I saved this one because I want to make sure he doesn't renege on his promise. Do you really want me to go find a bunch more?

Calling it

Reaction Score
Oh there were people in some of the other Cooper threads who were predicting or guranteeing he'd pick UConn. I don't want to go looking for them all but I saved this one because I want to make sure he doesn't renege on his promise. Do you really want me to go find a bunch more?

Calling it

@Sandeman are we doing just a new account or are we going IP ban?

Reaction Score
If it was a fact that he (Flagg) would be here for 3 or 4 years, it would be a big concern. However it's pretty much granted that he's a 1 and done. That's not to say that it won't hurt if he does pick Duke, but they (UC) will deal with it as it comes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Sandeman are we doing just a new account or are we going IP ban?
He said he delete his account. He can re-up in a new iteration. There's a long tradition of that on The Boneyard.

Reaction Score
That reference gets that response from the youngens every time. That's not just a classic line but a classic scene delivered by the late John Belushi. Watching Animal House should be a requirement for all Boneyarders.
Tell me you're a youngun without telling me you're a youngun.

Reaction Score
Trilly wouldn’t post that he was unless he was 100% certain. He’s a real deal insider.
What is this guy's record on predicting correctly? You said he's 100% but that can't be right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom