Did Cooper commit to Duke? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Did Cooper commit to Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
wow....i cant tell if you are serious...
Confused Little Girl GIF

Reaction Score
That reference gets that response from the youngens every time. That's not just a classic line but a classic scene delivered by the late John Belushi. Watching Animal House should be a requirement for all Boneyarders.
Here here!!

Reaction Score
I love the way the BY has pivoted away from the Flagg drama. I am guessing not many regulars will be clicking on this thread but wanted to record my thoughts on the last few weeks for posterity and my own mental health. I am a relative newbie to the BY. Actually joined I think after the 2014 championship but did not really post much and that year was fairly busy. Youngest son was born in May and I had just sold my company and was settling into a corporate gig. The reason for the post is that this situation with Flagg and in general following progress on recruits is something I will avoid moving forward. It leaves you with a different feeling than when we don’t play well. Talking about real things like why we could not win in January can be upsetting. But this thing with losing top recruits feels more like your girlfriend breaking up with you. Moving forward I will expend my BY energy complaining or giving kudos to our real players. Not dreaming about recruits that never choose us. Actually in the end this is probably better for us. Let’s keep our identity as the little engine that could. But I am not going to wish Dook well. I hope they miss the ncaa tourney this year and next and Scheyer turns out to not be the next Coach K. Don’t get me wrong I will read about progress in recruiting and analysis of actual commits. But this inside trader stuff on scoops that don’t exist that is fools gold or clickbait in our digital reality. No value.
I don’t think recruiting has ever been as unpredictable as it is now given the transfer portal landscape, NIL landscape, and conference realignment. If a player wants to be here then they will receive the full and rabid support of this fan base. I believe in this coaching staff, what they’ve built, and what they have to offer. Agree 100% it’s time to focus on the players that are here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom