Did Alterique make the trip to Memphis? | The Boneyard

Did Alterique make the trip to Memphis?

Reaction Score
I didn't see him on the team instagram pics boarding the plane

Reaction Score
Probly took a limo... and by limo I think I mean a life star helicopter.

Broadcaster: “And here comes Alterique Gilbert checking into the game. You gotta love this kids no quit attitude. Hurley says he’s all heart and it’s really showing as he wheels into the game. He’s been said to be the next big thing since Patches O’Houlihan made his dogeball debut back in 66’”

Reaction Score
I guess it’s kind of good news that they haven’t released a statement officially declaring him out for Thursday /Friday- how cool would that be if he plays tomorrow? Hurley probably just messing with opposing coach and doesn’t want to say he’s out yet. No other reason to not officially say it unless there’s a 10% chance he plays and Hurley waiting till tmrw am. No news is good news???

Reaction Score
I can’t believe someone who creeps him on Snapchat hasn’t chimed in with a location update yet :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
No news on the eye injury, or the concussion, is not good news for someone who has given his all for UConn for three years now, so maybe the "jokes" about his condition ought to be redirected towards something else.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No news on the eye injury, or the concussion, is not good news for someone who has given his all for UConn for three years now, so maybe the "jokes" about his condition ought to be redirected towards something else.
I don't think anyone is joking about his condition; I am reading it more as gallows humor and a very heavy dose of sarcasm. This sucks out loud for everyone--most of all for Alterique.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hurt our two best players.

Yes. AG got his bell rung. I hope the eye injury will heal soon & is nothing critical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom