Did Alterique make the trip to Memphis? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Did Alterique make the trip to Memphis?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Hopefully Jalen got his shot back, if not, we’re toast. But man, the amount of adversity this team has gone through, you’d think something good is going to happen soon.

Yes, we're at least fortunate that Jalen is back playing - which didn't look likely a couple weeks ago.

And like you said, maybe something good will happen for us.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Probly took a limo... and by limo I think I mean a life star helicopter.

Broadcaster: “And here comes Alterique Gilbert checking into the game. You gotta love this kids no quit attitude. Hurley says he’s all heart and it’s really showing as he wheels into the game. He’s been said to be the next big thing since Patches O’Houlihan made his dogeball debut back in 66’”
LMAO

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Probly took a limo... and by limo I think I mean a life star helicopter.

Broadcaster: “And here comes Alterique Gilbert checking into the game. You gotta love this kids no quit attitude. Hurley says he’s all heart and it’s really showing as he wheels into the game. He’s been said to be the next big thing since Patches O’Houlihan made his dogeball debut back in 66’”
"...I ain't a guy, I'm your new coach."

Reaction Score
Just incredible man. This has been such a brutal stretch. Shud I even DVR the Game tmrw? So depressing. Just end the season already. Can’t take anymore . No AG, cant even have hope. I’m not going thru another season like this. Next year better be at least 25% better I’m done.

Reaction Score
Unless his eye is hanging out his socket, he needs to be out there and I’m sure he would like to. How you write off 4 days on a “day to day” concussion is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Unless his eye is hanging out his socket, he needs to be out there and I’m sure he would like to. How you write off 4 days on a “day to day” concussion is ridiculous.
Still don't know what the eye injury is - fractured orbit, scratched cornea, detached or partially detached retina? Justvswollen from impact/laceration? I think at this point the eye is more of a concern than the concussion.

Reaction Score
I guess we hope now that Tarin Smith turns into AG overnight and can at least TRY to not hurt the team tmrw. Get us to Sunday Jalen !!!!

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Add Adams, subtract Gilbert. Net plus? Barely, but I think so. Adams will be 35-plus minutes every game, hope he’s up to it.

(And obviously both are needed, but you play the cards you’re dealt.)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yes, so we can have a 20/1 chance to win that second game.

Talk about something that's not remotely worth it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Candidly - I can’t really understand how anyone thought for a second that Gilbert was going to play this week. You lack the ability to identify patterns in Hurley speak?

Still don't know what the eye injury is - fractured orbit, scratched cornea, detached or partially detached retina? Justvswollen from impact/laceration? I think at this point the eye is more of a concern than the concussion.

I can tell you it’s not a detached retina because he’d be laying face down after having it reattached and that would have leaked.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s a fractured orbital.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Jalen got his shot back, if not, we’re toast. But man, the amount of adversity this team has gone through, you’d think something good is going to happen soon.

I actually think we just need him to give us double double with assists ... kick out to cv + polley and lob to Josh + sid... it’s triple threat, probably more so than AG because Jalen can finish better.

Jalen running point, right now, could be very interesting...

Reaction Score
This is the way the season ends
Not with a bang but a whimper
More like pffff.....

Reaction Score

You need to relax. This kid is tough as nails. If he could be out there, you better believe he would be.

Reaction Score
I have a question .What do we have to do to make the nit. If we need to be .500 then we would have to win 2 games and that means beating Houston.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I have a question .What do we have to do to make the nit. If we need to be .500 then we would have to win 2 games and that means beating Houston.

Probably more than that. Apparently, it's based on metrics, not the old .500 record from a good conference thing.

Get to the Finals? I don't even know if that would do it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

You don’t have to be .500.

They aren’t making the NIT.

Why the hell would anyone want to make the NIT anyway. Have some dark desire to lose to Belmont in the first round?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom