Dickie V, Digger on Calhoun | The Boneyard

Dickie V, Digger on Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Not surprising that Digger spends half the time talking about UConn won't get into the ACC now that ND is in.

Reaction Score
Dickie V's was actually pretty good. Digger's was just awful. The ACC pandering could have been left for other days.

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Dickie V. Anyone who has as much passion for the game I love, is okay with me. He's inspirational and has a very good heart. I don't give an eft if he's a cartoon character. He's done much for the game I love.

Reaction Score
Dickey V is fine, get past the Duke stuff the guy loves college hoops and everything it is!!

Digger is a dope and proved it again ......... basically told a story about "Corona's and lines" and how cheap young Jimmy C was with Gary Williams and he one night............then said George Blaney was the key.......what a total POS he is............

Reaction Score
Dickey V is fine, get past the Duke stuff the guy loves college hoops and everything it is!!

Digger is a dope and proved it again ......... basically told a story about "Corona's and lines" and how cheap young Jimmy C was with Gary Williams and he one night............then said George Blaney was the key.......what a total POS he is............
He said nothing wrong with about what he said about coach George Blaney. Everything he said was the TRUTH!!

Reaction Score
He said nothing wrong with about what he said about coach George Blaney. Everything he said was the TRUTH!!

Sorry no it wasn't.......he said that was the key to his career basically!!!! Kidding me, he was a great coach well before George came to Storrs and had a pretty nice career with Howie, dave, Karl, Glenn etc etc........

He's a sorry! Wind pipe of nothing................same as his coaching at ND

Reaction Score
Sorry no it wasn't.......he said that was the key to his career basically!!!! Kidding me, he was a great coach well before George came to Storrs and had a pretty nice career with Howie, dave, Karl, Glenn etc etc........

Fishy wanted to sacrifice HuskeFanDan. However, I can think of plenty of fodder for the UConn Gods. HFD isn't one of them. However, sportsjunky1 would certainly be atop the list.

Reaction Score
I'm on the bandwagon 4-ever.......sticking up for Digger is not something on the approval list here today...................JC would be all for this after hearing his interview!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Fishy wanted to sacrifice HuskeFanDan. However, I can think of plenty of fodder for the UConn Gods. HFD isn't one of them. However, sportsjunky1 would certainly be atop the list.

Trust me, when it comes to sacrificing people, I am not fussy. We can stack them to low orbit for all I care.

Reaction Score

I think Digger had a few too many because he was so excited about his Fighting Irish. That is why he was so incoherent.

Reaction Score

I will give you coach Dickerman yes!

Reaction Score
What do you mean? I don't get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog