Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Stone's final. Is it to UConn was an adult type visit - so less information than from his 1st visit.

Reaction Score
As long as they snuck Stone into Nickel Night Thursday at Huskies I have no doubt we'll sign him

Reaction Score
If we don't land Stone and Brimah leaves. You guys think Enoch can play the 5? At a long 6'10 he has more than adequate size, especially if he gains some weight.
Did you look at Enoch's youthful face ,he is still a growing boy.
This kid will be a 5 with 4 quickness or a 4 with 5 size.

Reaction Score
Does this indicate anything good/bad? Going out for an in home 4 days after his official?

It certainly isn't bad news - we wouldn't be going to Wisconsin if we thought we were out of it. Just shows that the full court press is going to be on until he decides.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Does this indicate anything good/bad? Going out for an in home 4 days after his official?
It indicates prudence and a staff that is putting in the necessary work! Regarding which way Stone is leaning nada.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe he wants to declare tomorrow with Ollie there. #pipedream #ineedthistoend
Frankly, my source tells me that Mack and Stone have already decided where they're going but have delayed announcing just to #aggravateyou ;)

Reaction Score
Maybe the family wants a reassurance of how it'll be logistically when he's at UConn, who will monitor him, his living scenario, sort of a handler, etc.

Who knows, maybe they are basically letting Uconn down easy.

It certainly isn't bad news - we wouldn't be going to Wisconsin if we thought we were out of it. Just shows that the full court press is going to be on until he decides.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score

Didn't Ollie do the same thing with Mack? Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Maybe the family wants a reassurance of how it'll be logistically when he's at UConn, who will monitor him, his living scenario, sort of a handler, etc.

Who knows, maybe they are basically letting Uconn down easy.
if there was a decision already for WU then the family wouldnt have uconn travel over to wisconsin to let them down easy.

i have 2 concerns

1. he tweeted a lot of wisconsin fans tweets about him but very few uconn tweets (so he doesnt get uconn fans hopes up?)
2. i heard from someone (not sure of how reliable source was) that he was aloof and standoffish with his visit to uconn which would be typical for someone whos mind was already made up and didnt want to again make friends who he would let down when a decision goes against them.

Reaction Score
The Smart One said:
if there was a decision already for WU then the family wouldnt have uconn travel over to wisconsin to let them down easy. i have 2 concerns 1. he tweeted a lot of wisconsin fans tweets about him but very few uconn tweets (so he doesnt get uconn fans hopes up?) 2. i heard from someone (not sure of how reliable source was) that he was aloof and standoffish with his visit to uconn which would be typical for someone whos mind was already made up and didnt want to again make friends who he would let down when a decision goes against them.

That's bogus info.

Reaction Score
if there was a decision already for WU then the family wouldnt have uconn travel over to wisconsin to let them down easy.

i have 2 concerns

1. he tweeted a lot of wisconsin fans tweets about him but very few uconn tweets (so he doesnt get uconn fans hopes up?)
2. i heard from someone (not sure of how reliable source was) that he was aloof and standoffish with his visit to uconn which would be typical for someone whos mind was already made up and didnt want to again make friends who he would let down when a decision goes against them.

DOOMED!

Reaction Score

i have 2 concerns

Are we seriously to the point that we're psychoanalyzing the kid based off of most-likely made up information? And that the analysis leads to, he wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom