Diaco's Demise | The Boneyard

Diaco's Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course the kids aren't playing well. Diaco has lost them. They feel duped. Let down. Smoke blown up their asses. A dishonest and tone-deaf failure of a leader of men. He's built them up and turned them in to a national embarrassment.

Who here would want to play for him? Who here would want to work for an employer like him?

Reaction Score
Think the question now is, can we afford to NOT buy him out?

Hope he's gone before December. The psychological torture he's tormenting his team and fanbase (whoever's left) with is borderline criminal.

Reaction Score
The sooner we make a GREAT hire, the sooner we can start marketing season tickets and a great future. I'm pretty sure he will be fired. If he isn't, next season will be a total loss financially anyway. I'm happy about this performance. I don't want him to win and save himself at this point. (Been there since mid-October). Go BC!!!!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Of course the kids aren't playing well. Diaco has lost them. They feel duped. Let down. Smoke blown up their asses. A dishonest and tone-deaf failure of a leader of men. He's built them up and turned them in to a national embarrassment.

Who here would want to play for him? Who here would want to work for an employer like him?
The whole staff is terrible, all need to go. Even the announcer said, Def Coord D Poindexter needs to adjust, etc...

Reaction Score
The whole staff is terrible, all need to go. Even the announcer said, Def Coord D Poindexter needs to adjust, etc...
I dunno. I mean obviously I'm not gonna say Poindexter is doing a great job this season, but this offense is so anemic, the defense suffers physically and mentally. Did you see the ToP for the first half? 9:47 to 20:13. You've seen how long these drives last; we netted 84 yards in the first half, 43 of which came on one play. The offense netted FIVE (5) yards in the third quarter. I actually just checked, offense is now down to 79 total yards with 12 minutes to go.

You expect the defense to last long when the other half is performing that poorly?

FWIW I'm still with you on cleaning house.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Seriously, if Diaco is not gone after his buy-out drops then I can only assume that the administration has decided not to support major college football and has decided to drop back to Yankee Conference status.

Reaction Score
How so?
They do quality work. Even historical tidbits, graphics, etc. They try very hard. I don't use Twitter, just so you know. I only see feeds when I search.

Reaction Score
Diaco is giving the entire state of Connecticut the finger. He knows we can't afford to fire him.
Lmao. So true. We need a Bernie like campaign to raise,the money to fire his ass.

How did we manage to hire the worst Coach available?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Diaco isn't going to resign and neither would anyone else in the situation - not in his interest to do so. Benedict has control.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score

Hope he's gone before December. The psychological torture he's tormenting his team and fanbase (whoever's left) with is borderline criminal.
I don't think we can afford to keep this doofus another year. 5 million is really bad optics. 3.5 million, while painful, should be doable.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

We have to be willing to pony up and spend over 2 mil. cant cheap out on a HC

Reaction Score
Dandy Don said it best " turn out the lights the party's over". Eat the contract and fire him tonight. Show some class and start BS next game.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
watched arched part of the first half and haWatched part watc
Diaco should have to walk back to Storrs only to find a note to box up his things.

This is the saddest I've been as a husky fan since 2002 season. They are terrible and something has to change because this is disgraceful to the players and the university

Glad I missed most of the game due to traveling smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr