DeShields Might Visit South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeShields Might Visit South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I hope DD doesn't go into detail about why she left. Quite frankly it isn't anyone's business except UNC and hers. It is disappointing when they start "airing their dirty laundry".

Fans don't need to know the reasons for her transfer from UNC, but it's very much the business of the coaches currently recruiting her as a transfer. They should be having direct conversations with her about her reasons for leaving UNC. They owe that to their programs and current (and future) players.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised that Diamond may look at USC-East.

I haven't read anything that explains Diamond's dissatisfaction with UNC. I hope she takes her time to be clear on what was wrong there and what she is looking for.

She's talented enough that her decision may affect the balance of power. As long as she doesn't wind up at ND, I'm happy.

Best wishes, Diamond.
[bashing deleted -- JS]

i read a article about her and N.C. and three other girls that came into the program and they all wanted to play their way and the coach agreed with what they wanted so i can't feel to sorry for the coach of N.C..some coaches can handle what they get and some think they can change that person and you are only fooling youself

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Fans don't need to know the reasons for her transfer from UNC, but it's very much the business of the coaches currently recruiting her as a transfer. They should be having direct conversations with her about her reasons for leaving UNC. They owe that to their programs and current (and future) players.
I absolutely agree with you 100%.

Reaction Score
I still believe TN will be getting a great player in DD. As talented as she is, you can always improve.. I just hope her coaches can help her reach her full potential. I'm looking forward to our game series with S. Carolina next season.

Reaction Score
Yea Diamonds going to TN along with Coop and Durr, you all will catch Samuelson....my personal STRONG beliefs.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It's been reported that Deshields will choose from Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's been reported that Deshields will choose from Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina.
I really hope it's Georgia - but I don't see how that's any better of a situation than UNC - insofar as winning a NC is concerned. But put her at SC with Wilson and watch out. It would instantly vault SC ahead of Tennessee and put them on par with ND for challenging UCONN for a NC (starting the year after next). I wonder where SC is with Cooper - if they are a package deal, how hard has SC recruited Cooper and does she have any interest in Dawn's team?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I know I don't have to open the thread and I am not saying this future of DD does not have ramifications worth discussing, but: I am over it until there is something concrete to discuss. She "may" visit a school , really?! PT was really hard today and there was a hair in my pie, but I don't think those thinks are influencing my opinion on this none news.

Wish I could like this post twice....

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I hope DD goes somewhere good, makes the team better and gives UConn an exciting game as we continue to break records, win championships and redefine the standards for women's basketball.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Looks like we shold know something soon. It is hard to imagine that she has been thinking about this for a while and doesn't really know where she wants to go.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Looks like we shold know something soon. It is hard to imagine that she has been thinking about this for a while and doesn't really know where she wants to go.

Georgia and South Carolina are window dressing.

Reaction Score
Diamond is playing the field right now but....she'll end up with Holly...if she hadn't went to UNC she would have already been at UT.....

[questions about board moderation should be addressed by the PM system]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member