Depaul Game Postponed! [merged] | The Boneyard

Depaul Game Postponed! [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Probably covid related also. Lou was obviously sick and Geno has been sick. Aubrey was sick.

Reaction Score
Something is wrong. I don’t know what, but something is wrong. Yes I know ND had their season of four players out due to ACL injuries. But this constant rotating lineup of injuries the past two years is just extremely unusual and my gut reaction is that something just isn’t right, somewhere, somehow.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I will start a new Prognosticator's Predictions thread when the game is rescheduled. Due to the fact that when the game is rescheduled the players will most likely be the original starting five of Dorka, AE, Azzi, Lou and Nika. @HuskyNan can you lock the current thread for me, thanks in advance. The next thread will be posted once it is known if the game against St. John's is a go.

Reaction Score
Something is wrong. I don’t know what, but something is wrong. Yes I know ND had their season of four players out due to ACL injuries. But this constant rotating lineup of injuries the past two years is just extremely unusual and my gut reaction is that something just isn’t right, somewhere, somehow.

This makes no sense. No one could foresee Paige's tearing her ACL in a pick-up game, Azzi getting her knee hyper-extended from an Aaliyah in-game bump, Ice's dislocated patella, Caroline's concussion, or anyone (latest, Aubrey) getting Covid. How do you figure? Other than Covid, how could anyone think UConn/practice/expectations had anything to do with these?

Four ACL injuries (as at ND) would be MUCH more concerning to me.

Reaction Score
I will start a new Prognosticator's Predictions thread when the game is rescheduled. Due to the fact that when the game is rescheduled the players will most likely be the original starting five of Dorka, AE, Azzi, Lou and Nika.
I think there is a good chance of the South Carolina being cancelled just as SC cancelled UConn to resched a conference game.

Reaction Score
Probably not

I don't think she reentered the game after that so maybe so ... or she was injured in practice today (if they even had a practice).

What is this about Lou being sick?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This means Azzi wasn't going to return Sunday either. Maybe that warmup last week didn't mean quite as much as was presumed.

Reaction Score
So, who would be out Sunday? AE? Who else? Caroline maybe? Lou sick?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The game will be rescheduled. This gives the entire roster more time to rest and heal.

Now their next game is Wednesday, Jan 11 @ St. Johns. 7:00 pm ET SNY. That's 5 days' rest. Hopefully, it will be enough.

Reaction Score
I don't think she reentered the game after that so maybe so ... or she was injured in practice today (if they even had a practice).

Pretty sure she was on the floor at the end of the game

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

She was clearly sick during the Xavier game. When she went to the bench the trainer handed her bunches of Kleenex. She’s been looking tired the last few games, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom