Denise D ascenzo wfsb news anchor passes away | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Denise D ascenzo wfsb news anchor passes away

Reaction Score
It would be nice if there was an inexpensive non-invasive way to scan for coronary blockages, not saying that this is what happened to her.

I wonder if she had a family history of heart disease? This is your biggest risk factor. Do not ignore symptoms. There is a CAT scan of your heart that can detect calcium deposits in your arteries and help determine how much atherosclerosis you have. It is better than a stress test. Your doctor has to order it and you may have to pay out of pocket. About a $100 well spent.

Reaction Score
Whether it’s family, friends or a pet if you love them mortality sucks. Every moment with those you love is precious. It’s not a cliche. Embrace those moments.
Pet - really? I lost a son at age 21 and was in counseling and the counselor actually said to me she understand my grief because her dog died 6 months earlier. Anyone that compares the loss of a pet to the loss of a loved really needs a dose of reality.

Reaction Score
Pet - really? I lost a son at age 21 and was in counseling and the counselor actually said to me she understand my grief because her dog died 6 months earlier. Anyone that compares the loss of a pet to the loss of a loved really needs a dose of reality.
I disagree. Fluedy is on target. It just so happens you hold a different opinion. It could just as easily be interpreted you need a dose of reality.

Sorry for your loss.

Peace

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
When I Included a pet in the list I was not indicating equivalency. Worse thing in the world is a parent losing a child that they love. Surprised the therapist went there with you. I’m very sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
I disagree. Fluedy is on target. It just so happens you hold a different opinion. It could just as easily be interpreted you need a dose of reality.

Sorry for your loss.

Peace
I will respond by not responding and in the future will stick to basketball.

xclamations

Portal Kombat III
Reaction Score
Pretty sad; remember her as a kid. Her nice smile. Rest in peace

Reaction Score

No matter sorry for your loss that's just not supposed to be. I don't think any of us could understand that unless it happened to us, prayers to you and your family as I am sure it never goes away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom