DeBerry makes U-19 team | The Boneyard

DeBerry makes U-19 team

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Who were the final 3 to make it? I think there were 4 vying for that last spot? who got cut? Who are the coaches (I'm sure i could look it up but i'm betting a fellow BY'er has the info at their fingertips!!!)...

Regardless, Congrats to the entire team and especially to Azzi and Amari!! It will be a great experience for them!

Reaction Score
Who were the final 3 to make it? I think there were 4 vying for that last spot? who got cut? Who are the coaches (I'm sure i could look it up but i'm betting a fellow BY'er has the info at their fingertips!!!)...

Regardless, Congrats to the entire team and especially to Azzi and Amari!! It will be a great experience for them!
There were five: Ware, DeBerry, Wolfenbarger, Reese, and Westbeld.

Reese and Westbeld were unable to participate.

Cori Close is the head coach.

Reaction Score
Great achievement for Amari, that I must confess surprised me just a little. I hope she keeps on surprising all of us with her achievements over the next 4 years.
With Reese and Westbeld withdrawing their names from further consideration the committee had no choice but to give the last 3 spots to the last 3 available players one of which was Amari. Great opportunity for her!

Reaction Score
The team will train from July 21-27 before traveling to Europe for the FIBA U19 World Cup, scheduled to be held Aug. 7-19 in Debrecen, Hungary.

Will be fine.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I assume Dorka has given them the low down on the best restaurants in Budapest for goulash and chicken paprikash.
I can’t read poprikash without thinking of Billy Crystal in when Harry Met Sally.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom