DeBerry Commited to Uconn!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeBerry Commited to Uconn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She was 6'5" at 15 years old. She may reach 6'6 or 6'7" when she comes to UConn.

Amari DeBerry has stood head and shoulders above a lot of the people she has played basketball with and against for the past few years.
That will happen when you are 15 years old and 6-foot-5.

Reaction Score
EspnW is fast this time ...

Screenshot (7).png

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
It’s been awhile since I could break out my inner Dan Shaughnessy, but with the recruiting classes that the Huskies will be bringing in over the next few years I just got to say it:

UConn is BAD for Women’s Basketball!!! :rolleyes:

Well, let's hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reaction Score
Dang it, some BYers are going to have to come up with something different to whine about, now that the "no size" thing seems to be getting blown out of the water. :rolleyes:

wow, somebody literally did exactly that as I was typing this--good job!

LOL That's easy. She's listed as a forward. Where is the 6'7" 240 lb center we need ???????????????? :rolleyes:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Last spring the gnashing of teeth, hand-wringing, and cries of "Woe is us!" filled these pages to overflowing.

It was, in Bulwer-lyttonese, A dark and stormy night.

And then the heavens opened, and Geno produced a deluge of riches...

Bueckers
Edwards
Gabriel
McClean
Muhl

and then came still more jewels...

DeBerry
Poffenbarger

And CD and Shea and Jasmine smiled upon the bounty,
while Geno poked Good Ole Boy Phil to spring Evina loose from the clutches of the evil NCAA burro-crats. And all was well in the land.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
A special shoutout to Stewie and KML for whatever influence they imparted to DeBerry on her recent campus visit. A classic case of alumni still doing work for the program after graduation. Thank you ladies. You helped reel her in. :)
Let's hope they didn't go to Wendy's with her - i can do without another "french-fry gate"...!

So absolutely thrilled. I hope she continues to work hard and show that she's a truly elite player. Poffenbarger and DeBerry. Right on the heels of the Fab 5. Let's secure Ms. Fudd and then call it a day. I imagine he'd make room for one more if it felt right on both sides, but holy cow. What a way to start the weekend!

Welcome to UCONN Amari. You are following in the footsteps of many great "bigs", but I have no doubt you will carve out your own path and make your own mark of greatness before your 4 years at UCONN are up. I hope you achieve all your personal AND basketball dreams at your new "home away from home". Your family just expanded by tens of thousands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom