Death Storm redux | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Death Storm redux

Reaction Score
I missed my flight this morning. Not because of the weather, but because I didn't realize the gas stations opened at 5 a.m. This is called being responsible. I will definitely be telling the rest of the group that downed power lines were the culprit.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
What if he was going to use the money to take your daughter out for a sody pop?

I heard the two of them whispering about buying Juul pods.

buh bye

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How early is too early to fire up the snowblower?
Never too early during the work week.
Its not like lawn mowing; those unwritten rules don't apply. My plow guy usually gets here about 4 AM after his commercial jobs and nobody complains. This snow is heavy as hell.
There literally was a police complaint in my town about someone snowblowing too late last night. C'mon man, it's freaking snowmageddon! Death Storm rules apply!

(Officer just asked them if they'd be long and asked them to be as quick at they could.)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Shoveling this snow was actually not too bad IMO. Heavy but it stuck together and the ground was warm so it came right up. Nothing is worse than when the sides cave in as you shoveling and you have to keep retracing steps. Probably about 10 inches here but got the driveway and sidewalk done pretty quick.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
There literally was a police complaint in my town about someone snowblowing too late last night. C'mon man, it's freaking snowmageddon! Death Storm rules apply!

(Officer just asked them if they'd be long and asked them to be as quick at they could.)

Screw the guy who reported that

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He'll use it to buy condoms!
Nah, he'll use it to buy weed. He'll go all Alfred E. Newman on contraception.

Reaction Score
My wife's grandfather lives in Schenevus. He's down in Mississippi for the winter though and is aching to go home. Not happening for a while.

So he can spend plenty of time at Ommegan in the summers. Not a bad deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom