OT: - David Ortiz Shot | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: David Ortiz Shot

Reaction Score
There Is enough smoke that the FBI is investigating. Of course that could just be a waste of resources but nonetheless someone thinks it’s worth doing.

Reaction Score
Exactly from an outsiders perspective. Promise under 35 no doubter. We have lots of fans like him....nah.

Of course I’m under 35, but I remember the dark days well. That’s what makes this so fun.

Reaction Score
There is no period of national mourning in effect because Big Papi is in the hospital.
Nor should there be. But maybe everyone can put their fandom down for a sec because a human being was shot regardless of the circumstances surrounding it. I mean some people here sound pretty excited about announcing some kind of fall from grace because of a baseball rivalry. Seems pretty petty and pathetic.

Reaction Score
Agree, but heart attack clusters?
I have seen that these people died from being poisoned from liquor from the mini bar in the room. Apparently some of these resorts went on the cheap and filled the minibar with knock off liquor bought from bootleggers. Time to cut off travel to the DR until they get their act together.

Reaction Score
I don’t think any fan of another team on this thread didn’t say “I hope Papi is ok, recovers and heals” or something to that affect. Not one spoke ill of what they hoped his life will be geez relax people it’s a story to talk about and the DR officials are adding to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom