OT: - David Collins Flagrant 2 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: David Collins Flagrant 2

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I love hard nosed basketball. That was an intentional undercut, shoulder first. Im happy that no one broke their neck on that. Just as happy for the kid throwing the shoulder. because that would be a lifelong regret.

This isnt the 70's with Jack Tatum hitting Daryl Stingley on a crossing route.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It was a really bad foul no question and he deserved to be thrown out of the game and was. He apologized right after it happened and I feel he feels bad about it. Thankful that the Duke player appears to be ok. His text/tweet is honest though he should check it before he sent it. I understand what he is trying to say and I think a majority of people do also but some are misreading and slaying him for that. I have to say that K’s reaction is a bit surprising when he always had Greyson’s back. Let’s move on

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
This type of occurrence was commonplace in the 80’s NBA. The world has gone soft.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This type of occurrence was commonplace in the 80’s NBA. The world has gone soft.
Actually, it wasn’t, ever. The differences is that in the 80s there would’ve been a bench clearing brawl.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I love hard nosed basketball. That was an intentional undercut, shoulder first. Im happy that no one broke their neck on that. Just as happy for the kid throwing the shoulder. because that would be a lifelong regret.

This isnt the 70's with Jack Tatum hitting Daryl Stingley on a crossing route.
I pulled up YouTube videos of that yesterday, and couldn't internally justify posting any of them.

Reaction Score
I've never seen a foul so blatant. Any era. Any level. Bill Lambier would object to that foul.

But you could be correct about the world going soft. This just isn't the hill to die on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom