OT: - David Collins Flagrant 2 | The Boneyard

OT: David Collins Flagrant 2

Reaction Score

Our old rival David Collins from USF grad-transferred to Clemson and is going viral with this super dangerous play against Duke earlier tonight. He got ejected and rightfully so. Apparently the kid he fouled is OK, but it's a really scary fall. Can't imagine if someone did this to one of our guys.

Reaction Score

Our old rival David Collins from USF grad-transferred to Clemson and is going viral with this super dangerous play against Duke earlier tonight. He got ejected and rightfully so. Apparently the kid he fouled is OK, but it's a really scary fall. Can't imagine if someone did this to one of our guys.

Super dirty play. He should be suspended in addition to getting thrown out.

Reaction Score
That's terrible. You can see him dropping his shoulder even as Moore has basically already dunked the ball. Clearly just trying to hurt him out of frustration.

Agreed that's a suspension 5+ games in my book. I'd be ashamed to have that kid on our team if I was Clemson.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
He seemed like the cray cray type, just from my observation of his play during time forgotten. Not Grayson Allen or even the rhino-like guard kid from Cincinnati, but played right on that edge to where, welp no surprise. IMO.

Reaction Score
No blood, no foul and I don’t see any blood. Play on… life is hard, be harder. That is all.

Reaction Score
I hate Duke, but there is no place for this at all. Agree with those calling for the NCAA/ACC to end Collins season. Let him come in street clothes for senior night, but otherwise the coach should distance him from the team.

Reaction Score
He needs to be suspended. I wish there was more physical play like back in the day but this was just ridiculous and dangerous. Dude thought he was Steve Atwater out there. Can't think of a dirtier basketball play off the top of my head.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't have blamed a Duke player for clocking him, that was ridiculous

Reaction Score
No blood, no foul and I don’t see any blood. Play on… life is hard, be harder. That is all.
I Hate It Reaction GIF by Laff

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FEF3B626-F6CF-43DC-834A-382507728032.jpeg

Never will I wish a bro a healthy season? Can anybody translate that for me. Is it like a backhanded comment?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Remember when Rod Sellers became a folk hero for slamming Laettner’s head into the court?

Stuff happens. He didn’t try to kill anyone and he apologized on the court. He’s not going to be suspended for the rest of the season, much to the chagrin of our pearl clutchers. He’ll certainly get a game or two off and he deserves that, but that’s about the extent of it.

Reaction Score
Remember when Rod Sellers became a folk hero for slamming Laettner’s head into the court?

Stuff happens. He didn’t try to kill anyone and he apologized on the court. He’s not going to be suspended for the rest of the season, much to the chagrin of our pearl clutchers. He’ll certainly get a game or two off and he deserves that, but that’s about the extent of it.
Plus, he did it to a Duke player.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The ACC or the school has to take care of this so players on other teams don't take matters into their own hands. A lot of geezers are nostalgic for the 80's Pistons or the late 80's, early 90's Big East. Actually, the basketball was often terrible and barely and there were a lot of fights. The NCAA cracked down hard on the rugby-ball, and the game is a lot better as a result.

Reaction Score

You do realize Rod Sellers wasn't remotely close to paralyzing Laettner right? This is a shockingly terrible comparison.

We like to get all excited about the play on here... but look at this. No one was actually in any danger. It was a shove... it literally probably left a nickel-sized red mark on Laettner...oh, the humanity!

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Ridiculous comment. A joke made while playing street ball has no application in real life. I find this comment disgusting. You are not UConn. Change your handle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom