Darius Rucker ruckus | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Darius Rucker ruckus

Reaction Score
Muffin's, either.
Yes!! Her tweets are hilarious. Love the Gamecock WBB Twitter FAMs. I think our reactions to anything even slightly perceived as negative towards our team or coach or as disrespectful or a slight of some sort have given us a reputation for being pretty vicious to other fan bases and certain media (looking at you, ESPN). The Gamecock Army attacks in masses and is relentless, too.

We're just misunderstood. (And maybe a little grumpy sometimes) lol.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes!! Her tweets are hilarious. Love the Gamecock WBB Twitter FAMs. I think our reactions to anything even slightly perceived as negative towards our team or coach or as disrespectful or a slight of some sort have given us a reputation for being pretty vicious to other fan bases and certain media (looking at you, ESPN). The Gamecock Army attacks in masses and is relentless, too.

We're just misunderstood. (And maybe a little grumpy sometimes) lol.
UConn fans have usually gotten along pretty well with So Carolina fans. Years ago, our football team was pretty good (believe it or not) and UConn played So Carolina in a bowl. So Carolina fans came to the Boneyard and engaged in some good-natured trash talk. Then the Clemson fans showed up and trashed So Carolina badly, said they were rooting for us, blah blah blah. By then, we like the So Carolina fans better than the “Clempson” fans and told them to go away.

Reaction Score
UConn fans have usually gotten along pretty well with So Carolina fans. Years ago, our football team was pretty good (believe it or not) and UConn played So Carolina in a bowl. So Carolina fans came to the Boneyard and engaged in some good-natured trash talk. Then the Clemson fans showed up and trashed So Carolina badly, said they were rooting for us, blah blah blah. By then, we like the So Carolina fans better than the “Clempson” fans and told them to go away.
And then your team went and whipped our butt in the Papa John Pizza bowl in the coldest sporting event I have ever attended. I think it was 30 degrees with a 20 mph wind that was coming straight at us. And they ran out of pizza by half time. LOL

Reaction Score
I was at that Bowl Game. We refer to it as the Pizzaless Pizza Bowl bc they ran out of pizza by half-time and it was in the slums of b'ham and it was like negative forty degrees that day (or at least it felt that way to us lol). And we do get along well with UConn fans a whole lot better than we do the rest tbh. I think a lot of it is respect and a mutually shared love for the game and just two insanely loyal and passionate fan bases who love WBB.

And yeah.. You mention how clemson fans came along showing their rear ends about us. They love to refer to us as the little brother but those ppl follow us around like obsessed stalkers. I mean we are rivals but dang... We don't go out of our way to locate them to engage them. Ewww. We'd prefer not to breath the same air as them. LOL.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
And then your team went and whipped our butt in the Papa John Pizza bowl in the coldest sporting event I have ever attended. I think it was 30 degrees with a 20 mph wind that was coming straight at us. And they ran out of pizza by half time. LOL
I was at that Bowl Game. We refer to it as the Pizzaless Pizza Bowl bc they ran out of pizza by half-time and it was in the slums of b'ham and it was like negative forty degrees that day (or at least it felt that way to us lol). And we do get along well with UConn fans a whole lot better than we do the rest tbh. I think a lot of it is respect and a mutually shared love for the game and just two insanely loyal and passionate fan bases who love WBB.

And yeah.. You mention how clemson fans came along showing their rear ends about us. They love to refer to us as the little brother but those ppl follow us around like obsessed stalkers. I mean we are rivals but dang... We don't go out of our way to locate them to engage them. Ewww. We'd prefer not to breath the same air as them. LOL.
Not rubbing it in, but this is one of the two best plays by UConn football that I’ve seen

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Can’t find a video of my other favorite play but FWIW, it was during the Huskies win at Notre Dame. Might as well rile up my ND friends, too, heh heh heh. @Orangutan @Dillon77

uconnpic22_11-22-2009_8UHEMDG.jpg

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member