Darius Rucker ruckus | The Boneyard

Darius Rucker ruckus

Reaction Score
Looks like some creamsicle ppl got all in their feelings over a concert we had celebrating the title. You hate to see it.

You do understand this article is actually praising the Vols instead of SC right ? lol

Reaction Score
You do understand this article is actually praising the Vols instead of SC right ? lol
I understand they got their feelings hurt about a comment Darius Rucker made and then their homer media and homer "author" who wrote it put on creamsicle shades and entered realms of fantasy land where candy flows as rivers and gold grows on trees. It is not a non-biased article written by someone unattached to their program. Which makes it even more pathetic imo.

That entire narrative came off as reactionary to a comment made by Rucker to "E F F Tennessee" and I guess they decided to internalize it as him meaning only WBB when it was meant, in fact, for all things Vol. Knee jerk reaction was to shoot back with that article written by one of their own.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just a reminder to leave any dreck generated on other boards where you find it. We don’t need or want it here.
It was an article. I did not realize we limited which articles could and could not be brought over here. Someone please give me the guidelines for future use.

I've requested the post be deleted.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It was an article. I did not realize we limited which articles could and could not be brought over here. Someone please give me the guidelines for future use.

I've requested the post be deleted.
It wasn’t the article. I’m talking about bringing over the vitriol from VolNation. Leave that stuff there.

Board rules are in a post tacked to the top of the board

Reaction Score
It wasn’t the article. I’m talking about bringing over the vitriol from VolNation. Leave that stuff there.

Board rules are in a post tacked to the top of the board
I didn't get that from VolNation. I got it from a totally different place. I never venture over to their site at all.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I didn't get that from VolNation. I got it from a totally different place. I never venture over to their site at all.
It’s not the worst Tennessee board. VolNation is a pretty typical fan forum but, man, they went bananas over the Darius Rucker thing.

The Other Place (not Vol Nation) has most of the loonies. Years ago, I got a couple death threats from the most disturbed ones. Seriously.

Reaction Score
We do realize it. Tennessee fans just can’t stand that SC is at the top of the SEC. It’s constantly “Look at me!” I’m laughing because the whole article is about Darius giving Tennessee bulletin board material. You need bulletin board material to try to beat the defending National Champions? Whatever…they are ridiculous. I ventured over to VolNation a couple of times. That’s about the nastiest bunch of fans I’ve ever seen.

Reaction Score
We do realize it. Tennessee fans just can’t stand that SC is at the top of the SEC. It’s constantly “Look at me!” I’m laughing because the whole article is about Darius giving Tennessee bulletin board material. You need bulletin board material to try to beat the defending National Champions? Whatever…they are ridiculous. I ventured over to VolNation a couple of times. That’s about the nastiest bunch of fans I’ve ever seen.
One day we will unleash the kraken on them. Deloris and his crew would have Vols begging for mercy.

Reaction Score
It’s not the worst Tennessee board. VolNation is a pretty typical fan forum but, man, they went bananas over the Darius Rucker thing.

The Other Place has most of the loonies. Years ago, I got a couple death threats from the most disturbed ones. Seriously.
Death sentences?!!!!

Reaction Score
Death sentences?!!!!
They are seriously deranged. Today is Dawn Staley’s birthday. The SEC tweeted out Happy Birthday to the Goat and said some other stuff. The Tennessee fans are up in arms because the SEC called her the goat And they embarrassed themselves in that thread. It’s pretty sad actually.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
They are seriously deranged. Today is Dawn Staley’s birthday. The SEC tweeted out Happy Birthday to the Goat and said some other stuff. The Tennessee fans are up in arms because the SEC called her the goat And they embarrassed themselves in that thread. It’s pretty sad actually.
I fixed my post to clarify that the whackadoos post on the other LV board, not Vol Nation.

Happy birthday to Dawn. Geno had his birthday a few days ago. First again ;)

Reaction Score
I fixed my post to clarify that the whackadoos post on the other LV board, not Vol Nation.

Happy birthday to Dawn. Geno had his birthday a few days ago. First again ;)
He's gonna be the first to retire too. :):):)

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
South Carolina brings in Cooper and Watkins....both McDonalds all- Americans and could easily offset the transfers depending on how they perform as freshmen. I don't think South Carolina lost anything with Rivers that Watkins couldn't replace.....I have seen Cooper play....she's in a league of her own. My hometown will furnish the next great star with Joyce Edwards....now that's a talented girl ! That Camden team started a 7th grader, a freshman and three sophomores that played for the state title.....

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
South Carolina brings in Cooper and Watkins....both McDonalds all- Americans and could easily offset the transfers depending on how they perform as freshmen. I don't think South Carolina lost anything with Rivers that Watkins couldn't replace.....I have seen Cooper play....she's in a league of her own. My hometown will furnish the next great star with Joyce Edwards....now that's a talented girl ! That Camden team started a 7th grader, a freshman and three sophomores that played for the state title.....
Yes, and don't forget Milaysia Fulwiley. I believe Dawn's success has top athletes in SC opting to play basketball over other sports and we're seeing it now, with multiple highly rated players in every class.

Reaction Score
Maybe Dawn should’ve shared her birthday cake with them!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
What exactly is a kraken?
1652052511372.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members