Danny K ? | The Boneyard

Danny K ?

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Thank you for asking about me. I do miss going to the games but enjoy watching them on tv. Taking care of my mom can be overwhelming at times but I am handling it. I will be traveling for the first time since coming home in April 2019 from the Final 4 in Tampa. I became a grandpa in Feb and will be out in Colorado for 16 days. My sister is coming in late Dec so I will be getting a break. Looking forward to this season and even though I do not have any definite plans to go to a game yet I will try. GO UCONN!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Thank you for asking about me. I do miss going to the games but enjoy watching them on tv. Taking care of my mom can be overwhelming at times but I am handling it. I will be traveling for the first time since coming home in April 2019 from the Final 4 in Tampa. I became a grandpa in Feb and will be out in Colorado for 16 days. My sister is coming in late Dec so I will be getting a break. Looking forward to this season and even though I do not have any definite plans to go to a game yet I will try. GO UCONN!
What a great thread @Shorty Dee and made better by hearing from the Man himself. Before last Sunday's exhibition game, in a thread related to having a huge crowd at Gampel Pavilion, I posted how great it would be to hear the famous "UConn...Huskies" cheers, that I thought were initiated by @dannykuconn and seeing him in his unique basketball game attire.

Reaction Score
All the best to you and the family Dan. The boneyard residents love and miss you. Continued prayers for you.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Miss you pal. I know what you're going through, and I'm not the only one here on the BY that does. You've got your priorities in order, so keep your head firmly screwed on your shoulders. Remember, through it all you still have friends here. We haven't forgotten you.

Others] The Big Thaw [Alpha 17 Patreon] [Bruemeister] | F95zone

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I do not know the man nor his posting / rooting but the utmost respect for your priorities. All the best and enjoy to the utmost being a grandpa!!
DannyK

1636835778568.jpeg

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
@dannykuconn You are truly missed, but not forgotten!! I will definitely miss hearing your famous cheer, and seeing the beautiful pictures. Maybe, the UConn fans will carry it on. May God continue to bless you and your family!! Continue to stay safe!! One Love!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I ran into Danny K several years in a row at Webster Bank Arena and the Times-Union center during the regionals. It was always enjoyable to discuss the game, his photos, etc.

The odd thing was that I always seemed to run into him in the men’s room. Evidently, our bladders were on the same schedule.

Reaction Score
I'm praying for your mother and family, Danny. Throughout the years, I always looked for your mini basketballs hat whenever I went to a game. I appreciated that you traveled to games and expressed the same enthusiasm away that you did in Gampel or the XL Center. I met you at a senior day (either in 2014 or when KLS and Pheesa graduated) and again at, I believe, it was a game in Houston (where I live) against UH. You personify UConn women's basketball and the BY. I hope to see you again at a game. Until then, take care of your mom and enjoy this season.

Reaction Score
I ran into Danny K several years in a row at Webster Bank Arena and the Times-Union center during the regionals. It was always enjoyable to discuss the game, his photos, etc.

The odd thing was that I always seemed to run into him in the men’s room. Evidently, our bladders were on the same schedule.
That's a true bonding moment. :D

Reaction Score

I always ran into the blue/white guy in the men's room, but I think he spent a lot of time there putting on the paint. His paint job was always perfect.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I always ran into the blue/white guy in the men's room, but I think he spent a lot of time there putting on the paint. His paint job was always perfect.
Yeah, it was a time-consuming process. He used to go shirtless to games, too. He said it took hours to do that so he modified.

12FC4E6E-D013-4162-8B6F-B07197EDA380.jpeg

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
and B&WKid still travel to games but with his shirt on and no paint

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members