Daniel Hamilton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rip's strength was his mid range shot and moving without the ball to get open. Nobody better.
"Nobody better." So true. Unique ability to always keep us in the game with his play/scoring and in many was the one who got us over the hump.

Reaction Score
dont compare newrip to yell

newrip is winner, he helps his team & teemates improve ea appearance on flor
yell not so much
newrip is hirizer in crunchtime,livz for big moment
yellnotmuch(in trois ans in storz yell did nit, nil tourn appear, swt 16fold)

pleez buyz yo tinkin kap wit scoutbrimattach and do it nows pleez

Reaction Score
The BY is pure joy. What happens in a few days when RP tears it up for 25 & 10 and DHam has a freshman game and goes 2 for 10? Keep the Zyntax handy. Freshman will have bad games. Some should keep that in mind and not kill him when it happens.

Agree but not sure what makes anyone think anyone will kill him? He's a freshman with tons of talent and game but he is still a freshman and I hope everyone gets that. Reality is though even with a 2 for 10 game he is able to do other things to help the team unlike others!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agree but not sure what makes anyone think anyone will kill him? He's a freshman with tons of talent and game but he is still a freshman and I hope everyone gets that. Reality is though even with a 2 for 10 game he is able to do other things to help the team unlike others!

After one exhibition game there are a few that would have already traded RP for a bucket of pucks. Everyone doesn't get it Ma.

Reaction Score
chapwilvaug72 said:
dont compare newrip to yell newrip is winner, he helps his team & teemates improve ea appearance on flor yell not so much newrip is hirizer in crunchtime,livz for big moment yellnotmuch(in trois ans in storz yell did nit, nil tourn appear, swt 16fold) pleez buyz yo tinkin kap wit scoutbrimattach and do it nows pleez

chap's tinkin cap needs tinkerin. frosh yell put 19 on neb with sellers in purg for bow to chrissynoggin.

Reaction Score
chapwillvaug72 post: 1115859 said:
dont compare newrip to yell

newrip is winner, he helps his team & teemates improve ea appearance on flor
yell not so much
newrip is hirizer in crunchtime,livz for big moment
yellnotmuch(in trois ans in storz yell did nit, nil tourn appear, swt 16fold)

pleez buyz yo tinkin kap wit scoutbrimattach and do it nows pleez
Where's the Throatpunch button when you need it?

Reaction Score
After one exhibition game there are a few that would have already traded RP for a bucket of pucks. Everyone doesn't get it Ma.

Oh there's no doubt about that, but I think there's a different result with freshman. But maybe you're right, reality is some just have no patience and others just have expectations which are ridiculous. These are the same people who thought he'd get 40 puts and 20 rebounds vs SCSU just because he was out of the garage. I knew he, as well as the team, would struggle and it's not a bog deal. Won't be a big deal on Sunday either, just steady improvement - need to play and learn a lot about each other still.

Reaction Score
purv can excel in 94 gamer
he score off d in bundles
in 1/2 court; not so much
he need to board & lockdown d
hope he can assist, it unk

Reaction Score
Anyone else see some similarities between him and Lamb? I'm waiting for him to break out the Lamb floater.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The BY is pure joy. What happens in a few days when RP tears it up for 25 & 10 and DHam has a freshman game and goes 2 for 10? Keep the Zyntax handy. Freshman will have bad games. Some should keep that in mind and not kill him when it happens.
Good luck with this!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh there's no doubt about that, but I think there's a different result with freshman. But maybe you're right, reality is some just have no patience and others just have expectations which are ridiculous. These are the same people who thought he'd get 40 puts and 20 rebounds vs SCSU just because he was out of the garage. I knew he, as well as the team, would struggle and it's not a bog deal. Won't be a big deal on Sunday either, just steady improvement - need to play and learn a lot about each other still.
It's more than this. Some fans have a yo yo attitude with players. In this type of fan after a great game a player becomes a superstar, in another game, if the player doesn't play well, that same fan expresses the player should never have been recruited, and so on. It's so hard to keep track of individual posters, outside of a few really distinguishable posters. Therefor we get the impression that the collective body of fans in this forum fit this category. But you and I know this isn't the case. We both we're consistent with our impressions of AO's game from the beginning. ;)

Reaction Score
Kind of a weird comp, but does his game remind anyone else of Nadav? I haven't seen that kind of court awareness from a UConn forward in a long time.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, Hamilton has the full tool box. Just has to get stronger and not rush the NBA. Built that solid foundation with Ollie's guidance.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Can we add to the right where "LIKE" and "REPLY" are, " I THINK I LIKE:eek:" for some of chaps posts?

Mmm, a WTF button might get more use, or perhaps something special just for Fishy:

th

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, Hamilton has the full tool box. Just has to get stronger and not rush the NBA. Built that solid foundation with Ollie's guidance.
Now don't go stealing chaps thunder.

Reaction Score
bone fossils dont listen or too cheap

thinking cap is good and cheap too, could be tried on for test drive if not too fraid or . .

channel you esp..n if not too fraid

just dooz sometin to get dee brainzons

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Rip's strength was his mid range shot and moving without the ball to get open. Nobody better.
Rip's conditioning was also unreal. He could run all night... just used to wear his competition into the ground. He never seemed to get tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom