Daniel Hamilton--staying or going to NBA this year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton--staying or going to NBA this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Mom knows best.

If Hamilton stays, we're down to one potential departure and it's nothing to lose sleep over.
I'm still sending Mamadou after you!

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Mom knows best.

If Hamilton stays, we're down to one potential departure and it's nothing to lose sleep over.

Good to hear, Fishy. I really think the potential transfer could be Rock. His mom made a few indirect tweets displaying her disappointment with his playing time. While I wouldn't lose sleep over him leaving, I'd like to see him stay. He brings toughness down low for this team.

Reaction Score
I really hope we're not seeing a bifurcation between 4-year players and 1-and-dones, with no middle ground. We built this program on the strength of early entrant sophomores and juniors who stayed long enough to maximize their draft position and also to help the team.

Ray, Rip, Emeka, Rudy all could have left earlier than they did. They stayed and their teams were juggernauts.

Are we getting to the point that that sort of player and that sort of college career doesn't exist anymore? That anyone who flashes "potential" leaves at the earliest available opportunity?

Some of my peeps and I were having this conversation the other day, about all of the UConn players who would have peaced out after their freshman years. Some weird ones come up, when you really think about. Like, Taliek Brown was a top-10 recruit who started as a freshman and had a solid year. Does he come back now? I honestly don't know, which is absurd when you consider the fact that he never even sniffed the NBA.

Reaction Score
Some people constantly whine about our comments re: the ridiculous posting that occurs on here (by a limited set of individuals) and wonder why we care. This is why. This kind of posting is becoming more frequent by the week. The collective IQ of this forums is deteriorating by the day. The quality of discussion is suffering for it. Should we not have some kind of standard around here?

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Uh, we were promised a meltdown. Where's our meltdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom