Dan Hurley Gone ..!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Gone ..!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The first T was called from 70 feet away.

Reaction Score
Question for the board. Was Hurley allowed to coach in the locker room at halftime? Or did he have to leave the arena? What are the rules when you get thrown out before halftime?

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Hell the 1st T was pretty weak too if you ask me, but the 2nd give me a break man that was ridiculous. I loved Sanogo coming in, great moment though.

The double T later seemed like weak calls too. I dunno, this was another crazy game. I'll take that W it feels great.

Reaction Score
Here's the thing, if you call that second T on Hurley, then you have to call it every time someone tries to hype up the crowd. If you don't, then you look like you had something personal on him. If you do, we'll then good luck getting any reffing assignment again
You have to look it not as an isolated thing. He was definitely doing it for showmanship and the refs weren't dealing with his childish manners. Hurley could of lost this game for us and he should be ashamed. Sorry he has been too hot headed before and he knows he has to have a cooler head in these situations.

Reaction Score
Stackhouse for Vanderbilt gave the refs a ton of gripe during a timeout tonight, commentators give the refs props to have restraint and let him rant without a tech. Our coach gets tossed for amping the crowd. Yet both refs will get nothing from their respective leagues. One should get praise, one should be reprimanded. Both go home tonight and both ref again another night. Accountability and standardization need to be addressed.

Reaction Score
Even Raff and Kuegler said the ref should have looked the other way on the 2nd tech.
Is it the ref's job to "look the other way"? Do you want a ref to "look the other way" when a foul/violation is committed?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom