Dallas News | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dallas News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
Manhattan, Columbia, LIU, St Francis (NY), St John's... sure.

Hofstra and Stony Brook - we'll get you a map...

LOL. Close enough. Its not like I said Onondoga Community College or Syracuse. Wait a minute I read a sign in Yankees Stadium that said Syracuse was NYs College Team. Now you s are offending them too. You better have Susan call and apologize to them as well for disrespecting their turf.

Reaction Score
LdSyracuse's : 1610508 said:
LOL. Close enough. Its not like I said Onondoga Community College or Syracuse. Wait a minute I read a sign in Yankees Stadium that said Syracuse was NYs College Team. Now you s are offending them too. You better have Susan call and apologize to them as well for disrespecting their turf.

Yes, but Syracuse's ad also violates the rule.

So, we're ok there under the "nanny nanny woo woo" provision of the code.

C'mon dude, this is pretty basic stuff. They cover this in your first day's training to become a low level transportation / logistics advisor in sparsely populated areas.

Reaction Score
There was also a UConn Nation digital billboard on 95 near Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport this weekend. Wish I took a pic but was wrangling kids heading into monster jam.
Saw the same one yesterday

Reaction Score
This was the billboard near Webster Bank. Almost got into an accident taking the photo but luckily didn't!
We're just destroying Housatonic Community College in their own backyard. UConn = Bridgeport's College Team. But in all seriousness I do appreciate the marketing efforts from BPT-NYC with multiple stops in between.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We're just destroying Housatonic Community College in their own backyard. UConn = Bridgeport's College Team. But in all seriousness I do appreciate the marketing efforts from BPT-NYC with multiple stops in between.
You don't understand. This will not be well received by HCC. A slap in their face. Herbst doesn't understand small time athletics and should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom