Dale Divita point guard | The Boneyard

Dale Divita point guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
from Rhode Island was very impressive at the Rose Classic. Quick good ball handler and the talk of the Rose Classic. I was told Geno might want to take a look at her.

Courtney Ekmark scored 19 pts in the first game against a team made up of underclassman. In her second game she scored 2 pts against Exodus which was without Bianca Cuevas. Cuevas was on a recruiting trip to I believe Ole Miss.

I should have more on the Rose Classic later this week.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ekmark scored only 2 pts?
Hasn't she been steadily dropping in the rankings across the board? Geno must see something in her he likes. But she's certainly not been impressing anyone...

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks TonyC for the post..........Looking forward to the updates.

Reaction Score
Hasn't she been steadily dropping in the rankings across the board? Geno must see something in her he likes. But she's certainly not been impressing anyone...

No.
Still #8 ASGR and #13 in BlueStar. And top 31 in the other 3.
Composite = #15.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No.
Still #8 ASGR and #13 in BlueStar. And top 31 in the other 3.
Composite = #15.
Ah. I must have been thinking of ProspectNation, the folks who used to work at Hoopgurlz, who recently ranked her 26. I wonder where HG would put her if they updated their rankings?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With Ekmark not playing HS BB this year I expect some services will drop her significantly just as they do with players missing time with injuries. And I really don't care - she is a talented BB player with a coach for a father and a high IQ and she is coming to Uconn next year - as far as I am concerned she is ranked somewhere in the top 3 - if we get another commit she may dropped down to top 4. :)

Reaction Score
Ah. I must have been thinking of ProspectNation, the folks who used to work at Hoopgurlz, who recently ranked her 26. I wonder where HG would put her if they updated their rankings?

I don't understand the question. ProspectsNation is, effectively, the former Hoopgurlz. HG was just a brand name owned by ESPN. It is now being applied to Dan Olson's rankings.

Glenn Nelson, the other former HG guy, doesn't appear to be ranking players anymore.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don't understand the question. ProspectsNation is, effectively, the former Hoopgurlz. HG was just a brand name owned by ESPN. It is now being applied to Dan Olson's rankings.

Glenn Nelson, the other former HG guy, doesn't appear to be ranking players anymore.
Right. PN is the most recent service to go out and change their rankings, correct? So if she's dropped down to almost 30 per PN, I wonder what HG, or the others, would rank her at were they to update theirs. Apparently you are saying HG no longer does any player evaluations? Because HG has her at 31. Do you know how recently ASGR or BS updated their rankings?

It doesn't matter to me as Geno obviously likes her, but it's rare that we see a UCONN recruit drop in the HS player rankings. I'm not sure her recent play is a trend, but Tony has said her play lately is unimpressive and hence my questions and comments.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Ekmark played very well at the Atlanta event a couple of weeks ago (with Wilson and other ranked players). She has good size for a perimeter player, shoots the ball well, is an excellent passer, fundamentally sound, smart and a terrific teammate (rarely seen in these showcase events which are more about the show). Her biggest weakness remains her lack of footspeed which prevents her from going by quicker perimeter defenders and hurts her defensively. UConn is great program for her because Geno will use her strengths and help her improve/mask her weaknesses. No one will outwork her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom