Daily Campus article - why UConn should go to MAC | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Daily Campus article - why UConn should go to MAC

Reaction Score
If you want to talk about something it sounds like the B12 is talking to Gonzaga again.

I can't see them added by themselves so I have to think UConn is going to get an offer without FB, that includes a possible scheduling agreements.

Thoughts?
Only way I even think about this is if there is a roadmap (hard roadmap, scheduling agreement for x years but join in year x+1) to accepting UConn football with a 1 billion dollar penalty against the B12 if this B12 renegs.

edit: In short, b12 without uconn football is a non-starter.

Reactions: B12

B12

Reaction Score
Only way I even think about this is if there is a roadmap (hard roadmap, scheduling agreement for x years but join in year x+1) to accepting UConn football with a 1 billion dollar penalty against the B12 if this B12 renegs.

edit: In short, b12 without uconn football is a non-starter.
Hitching the university to the Big East long term has its' challenges IMO. I don't think UConn FB is in a position to make any demands about membership.

Will be interesting to see if Gonzaga goes BE as I know they have talked as well.

Reaction Score
Hitching the university to the Big East long term has its' challenges IMO. I don't think UConn FB is in a position to make any demands about membership.

Will be interesting to see if Gonzaga goes BE as I know they have talked as well.
tough, UConn isn't in a position to take on situations which do not benefit it.

Reaction Score

What a stupid comment.

How do you address the cost of exiting the Big East?

If you can’t make an offer where we can recoup that cost realistically then there is very little benefit in accepting such a one sided offer.

Why should we take it?

Sell it to me.

B12

Reaction Score
What a stupid comment.

How do you address the cost of exiting the Big East?

If you can’t make an offer where we can recoup that cost realistically then there is very little benefit in accepting such a one sided offer.

Why should we take it?

Sell it to me.

Do you really think UConn FB is in a position to make demands? I just don't see that at all. If anything UConn would benefit from getting even a few B12 FB games out of the deal, but demanding full membership at some point seems unlikely as the value is just not there IMO.

Not here to sell at all.

I just see reports of the B12 talking to Gonzaga and have a hard time believing the B12 wants one non FB member aside from things like wrestling. Certainly not BB. And the best team on the board is UConn.

I understand why UConn left the AAC but the B12 is a lot different situation. The B12 simply has a lot better exposure and is a much more well known league. Once you get out of the NE part of the United States the Big East is not really that popular. Playing Baylor, TT, Kansas, Gonzaga, WCU, Cinci, ISU, KSU, Houston, etc might be an option to at least consider. That's simply a better league, on par with the ACC. I do agree that there is some logic in staying in a small more regional league of private schools but that also drops a ceiling on certain things like exposure. The long term outlook for the Big East on TV is not exactly great. Many of the Big East conference games I see now are on FS2 and thats dead as is FS1. Those simply don't work as nobody pays for sports packs anymore, much like RSN's.

As far as exit fees there may be different ways to fund that. How much $ is the Big East exit fee?

B12

Reaction Score
tough, UConn isn't in a position to take on situations which do not benefit it.
What do you think the long-term outlook is for the Big East as far as exposure? How about being an Indy in FB with no scheduling agreement?

Reaction Score
Do you really think UConn FB is in a position to make demands? I just don't see that at all. If anything UConn would benefit from getting even a few B12 FB games out of the deal, but demanding full membership at some point seems unlikely as the value is just not there IMO.

Not here to sell at all.

I just see reports of the B12 talking to Gonzaga and have a hard time believing the B12 wants one non FB member aside from things like wrestling. Certainly not BB. And the best team on the board is UConn.

I understand why UConn left the AAC but the B12 is a lot different situation. The B12 simply has a lot better exposure and is a much more well known league. Once you get out of the NE part of the United States the Big East is not really that popular. Playing Baylor, TT, Kansas, Gonzaga, WCU, Cinci, ISU, KSU, Houston, etc might be an option to at least consider. That's simply a better league, on par with the ACC. I do agree that there is some logic in staying in a small more regional league of private schools but that also drops a ceiling on certain things like exposure. The long term outlook for the Big East on TV is not exactly great. Many of the Big East conference games I see now are on FS2 and thats dead as is FS1. Those simply don't work as nobody pays for sports packs anymore, much like RSN's.

As far as exit fees there may be different ways to fund that. How much $ is the Big East exit fee?

I said nothing about UConn football being in any position.

But without football membership the Big 12 has NOTHING to offer to UConn

Sell me as to why UConn should purposefully lose lots of money making a lateral move to another basketball conference.

The fact that you don’t even know that there is an exit fee or what the amount is indicates that you aren’t qualified to comment,

Reaction Score
What do you think the long-term outlook is for the Big East as far as exposure? How about being an Indy in FB with no scheduling agreement?

Being Indy in football is bad.

Being in the Big East in basketball is good enough.

Playing a conference tournament in KC every year in the Big 12 isn’t appealing to basketball fans.

Quite frankly playing Church League hoop in MSG is more appealing than playing Iowa State. That doesn’t help us grow. And the Big 12 just isn’t good enough to hurt out fanbase.

And unless you are admitting us for all sports so that we can pay off that $30M exit fee then it’s simply a ridiculous question to ask.

B12

Reaction Score
I said nothing about UConn football being in any position.

But without football membership the Big 12 has NOTHING to offer to UConn

Sell me as to why UConn should purposefully lose lots of money making a lateral move to another basketball conference.

The fact that you don’t even know that there is an exit fee or what the amount is indicates that you aren’t qualified to comment,

I follow realignment but not the Big East. So that's why I do not know the specifics of the exit fees. The Big East is simply not a factor when it comes to realignment discussions so this is a unique situation.

So to me the long term outlook for a regional church league vs the B12 is not really close. The B12 is simply better and a lot more popular as far as exposure and TV. The Big East is a FS1 and FS2 league for the most part and those channels are dying. So while the Big East is looking at limited TV slots moving forward the B12 has a huge advantage.

ISU has more fans at games than just about all the Big East, and the WBB program gets 10k+ regularly. They are not a team to talk about as they have actual fans.

So why would UConn do this. A upgrade in BB. There is no way to pretend the Big East is comparable to the B12 with Houston, Cinci, Gonzaga, Arizona, on top of Kansas, Baylor, WVU, etc.

And in FB UConn is in major trouble IMO. There is no long term path of a low level FBS indy. So even a few B12 games is probably better than something like MAC FB membership.

I guess I just don't see how a state flagship can turn down an opportunity like the B12 when you look at the long term options for the Big East and FB independence.

Reaction Score
I follow realignment but not the Big East. So that's why I do not know the specifics of the exit fees. The Big East is simply not a factor when it comes to realignment discussions so this is a unique situation.

So to me the long term outlook for a regional church league vs the B12 is not really close. The B12 is simply better and a lot more popular as far as exposure and TV. The Big East is a FS1 and FS2 league for the most part and those channels are dying. So while the Big East is looking at limited TV slots moving forward the B12 has a huge advantage.

ISU has more fans at games than just about all the Big East, and the WBB program gets 10k+ regularly. They are not a team to talk about as they have actual fans.

So why would UConn do this. A upgrade in BB. There is no way to pretend the Big East is comparable to the B12 with Houston, Cinci, Gonzaga, Arizona, on top of Kansas, Baylor, WVU, etc.

And in FB UConn is in major trouble IMO. There is no long term path of a low level FBS indy. So even a few B12 games is probably better than something like MAC FB membership.

I guess I just don't see how a state flagship can turn down an opportunity like the B12 when you look at the long term options for the Big East and FB independence.

We can turn it down because there is simply nothing in it for us.

Reaction Score

So you admittedly don't know anything about the Big East. So how can you be in position to judge it? Or even understand what it would take to get UConn to once again uproot it's programs and it's fans. If we want to leave the Big East the price is $30M.

Now the Big 12 may be dumb. But they aren't dumb enough to give us a full share. Or even a half share or a quarter share for Basketball.

This arrangement makes no sense for UConn or the Big 12.

Ask anyone here. I am not so pro Big East cheerleader, I derisively refer to it as a Church League or a conference of dumb little Catholic Schools. But it's still a better place for UConn if our football team remains independent or joins a G5 conference.

FS1 and FS2 aren't going anywhere.

ISU is a dopey corn school. There is nothing else to do around Ames. They have nothing on the elite of the Big East and attendance doesn't win games.
There are some who believe the Big East is the top conference. And it's consensus Top 3.
No argument there. It would be better to water down our schedule or join a G5.

A scheduling arrangement with Big Cornfield doesn't do anything for us because we need wins and NIL.

Because we would be giving up more than we would gain. Playing in MSG and dumb schools like Seton Hall means more to our fans than playing in Ames and Lubbock.

In the end it's pretty much a simple equation. You can't give us what we require and we don't need what little you have to offer.

B12

Reaction Score
So you admittedly don't know anything about the Big East. So how can you be in position to judge it? Or even understand what it would take to get UConn to once again uproot it's programs and it's fans. If we want to leave the Big East the price is $30M.

Now the Big 12 may be dumb. But they aren't dumb enough to give us a full share. Or even a half share or a quarter share for Basketball.

This arrangement makes no sense for UConn or the Big 12.

Ask anyone here. I am not so pro Big East cheerleader, I derisively refer to it as a Church League or a conference of dumb little Catholic Schools. But it's still a better place for UConn if our football team remains independent or joins a G5 conference.

FS1 and FS2 aren't going anywhere.

ISU is a dopey corn school. There is nothing else to do around Ames. They have nothing on the elite of the Big East and attendance doesn't win games.

There are some who believe the Big East is the top conference. And it's consensus Top 3.

No argument there. It would be better to water down our schedule or join a G5.

A scheduling arrangement with Big Cornfield doesn't do anything for us because we need wins and NIL.

Because we would be giving up more than we would gain. Playing in MSG and dumb schools like Seton Hall means more to our fans than playing in Ames and Lubbock.

In the end it's pretty much a simple equation. You can't give us what we require and we don't need what little you have to offer.
I talk realignment all the time. You may know a lot about the Big East but there is a lot more to realignment than that.

IMO BB in Th B12 and getting even a few B12 FB games is a better setup than Big East +Indy or MAC. And it's really not close.

Oh yes FS1 and FS2 are dying, just like RSN'.s they are on the same cable sports packs. The RSN's died first and next up are conference networks and CBSSN, FS1/2, ESPNU, etc sports packs as nobody is paying for those anymore and streaming is not picking up a lot of those channels. Trying the future of UConn sports to FS1 is a disaster. FS1 doesnt' even work for FB, let alone BB.

ISU is a huge public school with great fans. They have real fans who show up to watch, the bible colleges in the BE simply can't do that. But if it makes you feel better to trash them go for it, scream insecure fan IMO. They have 3x the attendance in FB and similar in BB/WBB compared to UConn so they are doing something right.

Does UConn play all road BE games at MSG? Then why are you comparing that to B12 road games?

I just don't see how making what 6 million a year in the Big East airing games on FS1/2 is really helping UConn athletics long term. The B12 is superior to the Big East in every way aside from travel for UConn.

If you went and asked a college sports fan in Florida, Texas, and California to name the schools, coaches, and players in the Big East what do you think would happen? That's the issue IMO.

Reaction Score
I talk realignment all the time. You may know a lot about the Big East but there is a lot more to realignment than that.

IMO BB in Th B12 and getting even a few B12 FB games is a better setup than Big East +Indy or MAC. And it's really not close.

Oh yes FS1 and FS2 are dying, just like RSN'.s they are on the same cable sports packs. The RSN's died first and next up are conference networks and CBSSN, FS1/2, ESPNU, etc sports packs as nobody is paying for those anymore and streaming is not picking up a lot of those channels. Trying the future of UConn sports to FS1 is a disaster. FS1 doesnt' even work for FB, let alone BB.

ISU is a huge public school with great fans. They have real fans who show up to watch, the bible colleges in the BE simply can't do that. But if it makes you feel better to trash them go for it, scream insecure fan IMO. They have 3x the attendance in FB and similar in BB/WBB compared to UConn so they are doing something right.

Does UConn play all road BE games at MSG? Then why are you comparing that to B12 road games?

I just don't see how making what 6 million a year in the Big East airing games on FS1/2 is really helping UConn athletics long term. The B12 is superior to the Big East in every way aside from travel for UConn.

If you went and asked a college sports fan in Florida, Texas, and California to name the schools, coaches, and players in the Big East what do you think would happen? That's the issue IMO.

Sadly I know more about realignment than I ever cared to know.

I don’t understand your insistence on us taking a bad deal that is hypothetical and will never be on the table.

It doesn’t make sense for any party.

B12

Reaction Score
We can turn it down because there is simply nothing in it for us.
So in your mind Big East with FB indy or MAC is the smart move compared to a B12 membership with a FB scheduling agreement. Fair enough. I see it the opposite and I think UConn needs to think about long term implications as we get closer to a breakaway.

It's only a matter of time until the SEC, ACC, B1G and likely B12 breakaway and have their own playoff/tournament and that could include BB. That's likely why Gonzaga is leaving a regional bible conference as they see the writing on the wall. Those conferences have no reason to include the mid majors in an expanded playoff or tournament.

I guess we will see which is the better option when Gonzaga decides as I know the Big East is after them as well.

So to take emotion out of it. What would you do if you were Gonzaga? Stay in the church league, go MW, go B12, or go Big East?

Reaction Score
So in your mind Big East with FB indy or MAC is the smart move compared to a B12 membership with a FB scheduling agreement. Fair enough. I see it the opposite and I think UConn needs to think about long term implications as we get closer to a breakaway.

It's only a matter of time until the SEC, ACC, B1G and likely B12 breakaway and have their own playoff/tournament and that could include BB. That's likely why Gonzaga is leaving a regional bible conference as they see the writing on the wall. Those conferences have no reason to include the mid majors in an expanded playoff or tournament.

I guess we will see which is the better option when Gonzaga decides as I know the Big East is after them as well.

So to take emotion out of it. What would you do if you were Gonzaga? Stay in the church league, go MW, go B12, or go Big East?

You haven’t addressed how you are going to pay us for funding the exit fee. Because you can’t address it.

Our fans actually prefer playing in the Big East which is a very strong conference that can still read a map. They would rather play basketball there than in some far flung Midwest conference that has sprawled onto the west coast. And we love the BET in MSG.

Scheduling alliance? Oh joy. Let’s keep signing up to play teams we can’t beat.

Have you see our future schedules? we already have P5s coming here to play us.

We don’t need the Big 12’s help in this arena.

Again. This is bad idea and pretty ignorant as well.

B12

Reaction Score
You haven’t addressed how you are going to pay us for funding the exit fee. Because you can’t address it.

Our fans actually prefer playing in the Big East which is a very strong conference that can still read a map. They would rather play basketball there than in some far flung Midwest conference that has sprawled onto the west coast. And we love the BET in MSG.

Scheduling alliance? Oh joy. Let’s keep signing up to play teams we can’t beat.

Have you see our future schedules? we already have P5s coming here to play us.

We don’t need the Big 12’s help in this arena.

Again. This is bad idea and pretty ignorant as well.

Exit fees are never as big as they sound. The B12 was supposed to get over 100 million from UT and OU, ended up getting next to nothing. The exit fee is a Uconn issue, not a Big 12 issue. Signing a contract with an exit fee of 5x the yearly payout is dumb. But UConn could likely get paid to play some road games in the B12 to make some extra $.

If UConn fans are happy with the university in a regional church league and either indy or MAC in FB then that's the play. Probably get around 10 million in TV $ and ready when the P-4 breaks away and a new mid tier division is between FCS and the P-4. That's not a bad thing for UConn but it means they are going to be limited on things like exposure. Mac plays FB on weekdays for example and I don't think that's a good thing.

If UConn stays in the BE and MAC for FB in 30 years the brand will have been hurt big time IMO. I just don't see how the Big East is going to deliver another TV deal worth much, and the MAC is not a place to thrive in FB.

There is nothing ignorant about having this discussion. Both Gonzaga and UConn were linked to the B12 this summer and now reports are coming out that Gonzaga is back in the mix so thinking UConn might be is only natural.

It's actually funny how worked up you are getting about this. lol

Also you said "We" do you work for the AD?

B12

Reaction Score
Sadly I know more about realignment than I ever cared to know.

I don’t understand your insistence on us taking a bad deal that is hypothetical and will never be on the table.

It doesn’t make sense for any party.
I don't recall insisting on anything for UConn. What are you referring to?

So if you don't personally think it makes sense then why were they talking this summer?

Let's be real
The B12 is far superior as a BB league compared to the Big East. The only real downside is the travel but that's also much better for exposure. Most college sports fans have no idea who is even in the Big East at this point and nobody watches FS1/2.

The B12 4.0 has 5 ranked teams right now, BE has 2. Add Gonzaga and you have 6.

Reaction Score
I don't recall insisting on anything for UConn. What are you referring to?

So if you don't personally think it makes sense then why were they talking this summer?

Let's be real
The B12 is far superior as a BB league compared to the Big East. The only real downside is the travel but that's also much better for exposure. Most college sports fans have no idea who is even in the Big East at this point and nobody watches FS1/2.

The B12 4.0 has 5 ranked teams right now, BE has 2. Add Gonzaga and you have 6.

We're literally humiliating Texas as we speak.

B12

Reaction Score
We're literally humiliating Texas as we speak.
I think that's great. But this is not about winning games. UConn can certainly do that.

I think I look at things in the big picture and what I see is college sports changing. It's basically a pro league with no salary caps and players can become free agents at any time.

So when I look at the Big East I see a league that is really not equipped to handle the new era of NIL sports as small religious schools who simply do not have the $ to play with the rich programs in other conferences who have donors willing to pay up. And I Am not sure that is the best path for UConn, but I understand the reluctance.

I also am not sure the MAC or Indy is really a path for UConn FB, to be honest I think Big East with FCS football is probably better as FB programs waste a lot of resources. Trying to play FBS football with little TV $ is a losing game IMO. The issue with the MAC is exposure as playing during the week so much is just bad for the program. Indy has the same issue as where are the games aired and how much $ are they worth.

UConn FB with a base of say 4-5 B12 games plus the other P-5 games UConn can get might give a TV partner a reason to pay for games. That's certainly going to have some good home P-4 games each year. That may be worth something.

My point is the Big East does not seem like a good long term plan even though it was better than the AAC in some ways.

The other thing to think about is this is might be the last chance to join what is the P-4. I don't really see another league adding non FB members so this is a really unique opportunity if given. They could easily have their own playoff and tournaments leaving little value in the leftovers. In that scenario UConn is completely screwed IMO basically playing Memphis, Loyola Chicago, Creighton, Dayton, Grand Canyon, SDSU, etc in NIT style tournaments each year for second tier NC's.

And even if the Big East was included in the breakaway is that really a good position to be in a religious conference playing against teams who are making a lot of $ on FB and have a lot more $ for NIL. UConn has an amazing history and AD but it feels like they are just putting things on the credit card with massive subsidy of the AD and not really addressing the realities of being sustainable. And if the excuse for the subsidy is branding then they need to look at where they get the most.

IF you look at TV ratings FS1 is a turd. There are like 50- 150k people watching BE games. FS2 is under 50k. That's not good exposure.

To me the best option could be Big East and FCS. The issue here is at some point the Big East is going to be similar to what Gonzaga is dealing with as those teams just can't compete due to $ issues. Unless they have big $ Donors willing to pay up it's going to be hard to compete in 5-10 years. The Big 12 facing the same issue in FB, they are second tier now no longer playing for NC's. But they are still able to make it work for BB due to 30 million in TV $ and donors who pay up.

For that reason I tend to think the B12 is probably better for BB long term, and hanging on in FB until there is a breakaway of the P-4 to join the new twener league is the best bet unless there is a path for P-4 FB membership. As you mentioned the schedule is still pretty good.

I read that UConn gets up to 100k per game for TV rights, not sure if that has changed but that's simply not sustainable in FBS as even the low level G-5 conferences make more than that.

Reaction Score
If the B12 wants UConn so badly just make the offer for full membership with full pay.

The B12 is the only P4 that hasn’t been able to win a CFP title. You can also make an argument that they are the only P4 not to compete for one. Be careful who you look down on. Your team is Iowa State?

The B12 is not at the top level of football. After Kansas there is not a B12 hoops program at UConn’s level.

UConn can be for the B12 what Rutgers is to the B10, but you have to pay up.

Reaction Score
I read that UConn gets up to 100k per game for TV rights, not sure if that has changed but that's simply not sustainable in FBS as even the low level G-5 conferences make more than that.

Go read how much UConn makes from the Big East, compare it to low level G-5 football revenue, and report back.

Reaction Score
I think that's great. But this is not about winning games. UConn can certainly do that.

I think I look at things in the big picture and what I see is college sports changing. It's basically a pro league with no salary caps and players can become free agents at any time.

So when I look at the Big East I see a league that is really not equipped to handle the new era of NIL sports as small religious schools who simply do not have the $ to play with the rich programs in other conferences who have donors willing to pay up. And I Am not sure that is the best path for UConn, but I understand the reluctance.

I also am not sure the MAC or Indy is really a path for UConn FB, to be honest I think Big East with FCS football is probably better as FB programs waste a lot of resources. Trying to play FBS football with little TV $ is a losing game IMO. The issue with the MAC is exposure as playing during the week so much is just bad for the program. Indy has the same issue as where are the games aired and how much $ are they worth.

UConn FB with a base of say 4-5 B12 games plus the other P-5 games UConn can get might give a TV partner a reason to pay for games. That's certainly going to have some good home P-4 games each year. That may be worth something.

My point is the Big East does not seem like a good long term plan even though it was better than the AAC in some ways.

The other thing to think about is this is might be the last chance to join what is the P-4. I don't really see another league adding non FB members so this is a really unique opportunity if given. They could easily have their own playoff and tournaments leaving little value in the leftovers. In that scenario UConn is completely screwed IMO basically playing Memphis, Loyola Chicago, Creighton, Dayton, Grand Canyon, SDSU, etc in NIT style tournaments each year for second tier NC's.

And even if the Big East was included in the breakaway is that really a good position to be in a religious conference playing against teams who are making a lot of $ on FB and have a lot more $ for NIL. UConn has an amazing history and AD but it feels like they are just putting things on the credit card with massive subsidy of the AD and not really addressing the realities of being sustainable. And if the excuse for the subsidy is branding then they need to look at where they get the most.

IF you look at TV ratings FS1 is a turd. There are like 50- 150k people watching BE games. FS2 is under 50k. That's not good exposure.

To me the best option could be Big East and FCS. The issue here is at some point the Big East is going to be similar to what Gonzaga is dealing with as those teams just can't compete due to $ issues. Unless they have big $ Donors willing to pay up it's going to be hard to compete in 5-10 years. The Big 12 facing the same issue in FB, they are second tier now no longer playing for NC's. But they are still able to make it work for BB due to 30 million in TV $ and donors who pay up.

For that reason I tend to think the B12 is probably better for BB long term, and hanging on in FB until there is a breakaway of the P-4 to join the new twener league is the best bet unless there is a path for P-4 FB membership. As you mentioned the schedule is still pretty good.

Tl/dr

Reaction Score
If the B12 wants UConn so badly just make the offer for full membership with full pay.

The B12 is the only P4 that hasn’t been able to win a CFP title. You can also make an argument that they are the only P4 not to compete for one. Be careful who you look down on. Your team is Iowa State?

The B12 is not at the top level of football. After Kansas there is not a B12 hoops program at UConn’s level.

UConn can be for the B12 what Rutgers is to the B10, but you have to pay up.

He’s not worth the time and his posts are filled with erroneous info.

We’d actually take a pay cut in football if we joined low G5. If we do join one it will be for sporting reasons.

B12

Reaction Score
He’s not worth the time and his posts are filled with erroneous info.

We’d actually take a pay cut in football if we joined low G5. If we do join one it will be for sporting reasons.
If you think some info is incorrect then please point it out.

As far as I know everything I posted is accurate.

The article I read for UConn says 100k per game. So I am not sure how that's more than most of the g-5. The Mountain West makes around 4 million.

UPDATE: Sports Business Journal reports that CBSSN could pay up to $100,000 per game, depending on the quality of the opponent. SBJ estimated that UConn could make around $500,000 per year, which would put the deal in the range of four years, $2 million.

Reaction Score
If you think some info is incorrect then please point it out.

As far as I know everything I posted is accurate.

The article I read for UConn says 100k per game. So I am not sure how that's more than most of the g-5. The Mountain West makes around 4 million.

UPDATE: Sports Business Journal reports that CBSSN could pay up to $100,000 per game, depending on the quality of the opponent. SBJ estimated that UConn could make around $500,000 per year, which would put the deal in the range of four years, $2 million.

Because I’ve already given you more time than you deserve.

It’s funny that you think such a bad deal is a slam dunk though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom