CV says goodbye to Gampel vid.. Sniper Out! | The Boneyard

CV says goodbye to Gampel vid.. Sniper Out!

Reaction Score
C76A5462-0AC4-4232-A72E-118D79C2C0B1.jpeg
Bouk and Polley watching the senior tribute video

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
CV - UConn POY AAC POY
The most misunderstood, most misaligned star in UConn basketball history
When he walks off the court for the last time - the stats he will have amassed will be eye opening
He needs to be on the wall of honor

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
CV - UConn POY AAC POY
When he walks off the court for the last time - the stats he will have amassed will be eye opening

He should be aac poy, plus being top 10 in scoring in program history. That’s a hell of a get for a 3 star recruit.

hurley needs to find some diamonds like that.

Reaction Score
CV - UConn POY AAC POY
Did they even put Boatright up there yet? Love CV but he has to wait in line lol

Reaction Score
CV - UConn POY AAC POY

Do you put a Husky on the Wall of Honor just because he was a hard working kid that was a real Husky for 4 tough years, played some good basketball and was a true warrior? Because he's not as good as many Huskies who will never see that wall. I ask that in all seriousness because maybe he should be because of the story I'm not sure.

Reaction Score
Do you put a Husky on the Wall of Honor just because he was a hard working kid that was a real Husky for 4 tough years, played some good basketball and was a true warrior? Because he's not as good as many Huskies who will never see that wall. I ask that in all seriousness because maybe he should be because of the story I'm not sure.

Yes. No he isn’t the best player not on the wall but he’s the best example of a player, teammate, hard worker and loyalist to the program not on that wall. Timing is everything. Christian came along at a time when we desperately needed him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom