CV putting in work | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CV putting in work

Reaction Score
Yes... which part is hilarious to you? The psychology of human motivation? Or the possibility that one of two players who asked for a release might decide to come back?

Uh, I guess the fact that we've all already been over this. The quotes, the parent situation, "not the right fit" for both of them...I guess I'll buy you a beer if even one of them returns but cmon....I wouldn't get yourself all worked up and hopeful for that lol. It truly is as silly as it would look.

Reaction Score
Uh, I guess the fact that we've all already been over this. The quotes, the parent situation, "not the right fit" for both of them...I guess I'll buy you a beer if even one of them returns but cmon....I wouldn't get yourself all worked up and hopeful for that lol. It truly is as silly as it would look.

Ok, I'm not predicting it. Just saying, crazier things have happened. Vance isn't touring USC right now with pops in tow, just went to lolRutgers and is tweeting with CV. 18 year olds do stupid $4!t and sometimes learn their lesson fast enough to patch things up, you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Great to see CV putting in the time. Getting burned by recruits and having so many transfers out will help motivate the guys sticking things out.

I'm still waiting for VJ or JD to announce they are coming back. Vance in particular has been showing up a lot in Jalens social media and leaving makes no sense for either one of them... especially given our bench being so inexperienced and thin.

Vance's Dad may have burned that bridge, sadly. I think Vance would love to come back. Oh well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom