CV announces he will return for senior season | Page 4 | The Boneyard

CV announces he will return for senior season

C

Chief00

Welcome back for another season CV! We need your toughness and lessons learned experience. Work on your 3 this summer.
The next 2 weeks are going to be a busy time. The water is still flowing through the dam break and more rain is expected next week.
Best Regards,
Chief

Reaction Score
I see win loss records and a sarcastic prediction. Did a miss a statement of fact someplace?

That's not a prediction. That is his basketball record at UConn

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Why would posting CVs record trigger you so badly? That belongs to CV.
If you think our poor record has virtually anything to do with Christian Vital, you have severe brain damage or have not followed the program the last 3 years.

Reaction Score
If you think our poor record has virtually anything to do with Christian Vital, you have severe brain damage or have not followed the program the last 3 years.

Is CV a freshman this year?

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Glad he is returning. Unfortunately, now that he made it official do not be surprised if the AD decides to increase the season ticket seat donation due to the official increase in star power.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He is a solid player who at times can take over stretches of the game and put the team on his back. That is a need for next year along with his leadership.

Reaction Score
Polley isn’t a small forward by any stretch of the imagination. Wilson or Bouknight will start here. Polley is a power forward due to his lack of athleticism and handle.
You have to get a rebound once in a while to be a power forward.

Reaction Score
46-52 (overall record)
1-16 (vs. ranked teams)
Well that's UConn's record. Christian had a positive effect on most of those games. Didn't you watch any? Some games he was our best player. I fail to understand you.

Reaction Score
Well that's UConn's record. Christian had a positive effect on most of those games. Didn't you watch any? Some games he was our best player. I fail to understand you.

There is nothing to understand. I posted his record, and you're getting upset. I'm upset too. It's pathetic.

Reaction Score
Welcome back for another season CV! We need your toughness and lessons learned experience. Work on your 3 this summer.
The next 2 weeks are going to be a busy time. The water is still flowing through the dam break and more rain is expected next week.
Best Regards,
Chief
His 3 point shooting(41.7%) was pretty good this last year with his improved decision making. He needs to work on that handle so he can help create some more offense by himself instead of relying on Pull-ups, and 3 point shooting.

Reaction Score
You didn't post his record, you posted UConn's record. This isn't hard

That's unique to CV because that is UConns record in games he played in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom