CV announces he will return for senior season | The Boneyard

CV announces he will return for senior season

Reaction Score
If Hurley and co have a great offseason with these guys I think this team can be pretty legit. We have a lot of shooters on this team, and I know last year stunk but our 3 immediate impact recruits will make everyone better. If we could pick up a grad transfer big with a legit scoring presence we will be a good team

Reaction Score
His caption on the Instagram post:

Dear UConn Nation, THANK YOU for welcoming me as a part of the family these past three years. Thank You for allowing me to grow on and off the court and giving me experiences I will never forget. Growing up in New York and watching the Big East tournament, I always thought it would be a blessing to become a student-athlete at a place like The University of Connecticut. These last few seasons haven’t exactly been to the standard that we as a program are used to but those days are far behind us with a brighter future for all of us.

I know around this time last year I made a decision to begin my professional career before returning for my junior year. A lot has transpired since then and I have been able to put things into perspective for my life. One of those things being giving my mother the experience of SENIOR NIGHT and obtaining my degree. With that being said, UConn, I am completely two feet in with giving you and my teammates everything I have for one last time to get our 5th NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. RIP NIP #bleedblue
#TheMarathonContinues

Reaction Score
Glad he's coming back. The starting lineup will be pretty solid next year.

Reaction Score
Happy about the choice! He is our best 3 point shooter and a good defensive player and rebounder. I don't care what certain people say on the boneyard as he a valuable piece for next year if we hope to make the Tournament for the first time in 4 years.

Reaction Score
Two Feet In is good. He’s just Ten Toes In, but Hurley style.

I’ve been a huge CV fan and I think his return is critical in transitioning us to better days. Losing him would have been a disaster. I’m pretty sure Coach told him, point blank, to get back here and finish what he started. He is sorely needed.

Reaction Score
Two Feet In is good. He’s just Ten Toes In, but Hurley style.

I’ve been a huge CV fan and I think his return is critical in transitioning us to better days. Losing him would have been a disaster. I’m pretty sure Coach told him, point blank, to get back here and finish what he started. He is sorely needed.
Yep, and hopefully he works on his handle this offseason as that would improve his game tenfold.

Reaction Score
When did it become a thing to celebrate a player returning who wouldn’t be drafted if the draft was 5 rounds. I like him fine and wish him great success but he wouldn’t be 5th team All UConn. If he bailed on graduation and his last year of eligibility then it would be monumentally stupid. I see this as him writing a letter saying he’s not going to make a really stupid decision, and it is wholly unnecessary. Is this just the new norm of dealing with millennials?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
When did it become a thing to celebrate a player returning who wouldn’t be drafted if the draft was 5 rounds. I like him fine and wish him great success but he wouldn’t be 5th team All UConn. If he bailed on graduation and his last year of eligibility then it would be monumentally stupid. I see this as him writing a letter saying he’s not going to make a really stupid decision, and it is wholly unnecessary. Is this just the new norm of dealing with millennials?

It’s never a bad thing to have an unexpressed thought.

Reaction Score
You must be a joy at parties.

Reaction Score
His caption on the Instagram post:

Dear UConn Nation, THANK YOU for welcoming me as a part of the family these past three years. Thank You for allowing me to grow on and off the court and giving me experiences I will never forget. Growing up in New York and watching the Big East tournament, I always thought it would be a blessing to become a student-athlete at a place like The University of Connecticut. These last few seasons haven’t exactly been to the standard that we as a program are used to but those days are far behind us with a brighter future for all of us.

I know around this time last year I made a decision to begin my professional career before returning for my junior year. A lot has transpired since then and I have been able to put things into perspective for my life. One of those things being giving my mother the experience of SENIOR NIGHT and obtaining my degree. With that being said, UConn, I am completely two feet in with giving you and my teammates everything I have for one last time to get our 5th NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. RIP NIP #bleedblue
#TheMarathonContinues
Hurley has been good for him. Nice to see he gets what it's all about now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom