CV and Jalen on Sid | Page 4 | The Boneyard

CV and Jalen on Sid

Reaction Score
Sid looked awful the other night. Not talking about the missed dunk, or being kind of lazy because the game was already over.

He didn't seem to remember where to be in the offensive sets. That simple diamond run they do is easy. I could diagram the basic motion by memory right now after having watched it in 5 games. Sid has been in practice for weeks, and 2x forgot to set a screen for the guard and had to be called over. NOT a good sign for his IQ.

Let's hope that changes with some game reps. If this team makes any noise vs. high quality opponents, he is going to need to be a big factor.
Yeah Sid looked awful BUT he looked like he coulda made 2 big time plays. There was a dunk and pretty sure i remember another one handed slam he missed but jumped really really high. He’s just rusty but you see the potential off the bat.

Reaction Score
Yeah Sid looked awful BUT he looked like he coulda made 2 big time plays. There was a dunk and pretty sure i remember another one handed slam he missed but jumped really really high. He’s just rusty but you see the potential off the bat.
I think you’re misremembering. I don’t think he missed two dunks but I agree that the potential is clearly there and we need to give the kid time to shake off all the rust. I’m excited for what he will bring in this up tempo system.

Reaction Score
I think you’re misremembering. I don’t think he missed two dunks but I agree that the potential is clearly there and we need to give the kid time to shake off all the rust. I’m excited for what he will bring in this up tempo system.
You can see him trying for a one-handed put back here

Reaction Score
You can see him trying for a one-handed put back here

Ohh, so I misremembered. Even more proof though of the excitement this kid will bring when he gets his game legs underneath him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ahaha yikes, weird that the two (supposed) biggest jumpers in him and KW struggled to get the ball over the rim.

Nice board though. Looks like he took off flatfooted before he gathered himself. Probably a wee bit nervous/rushed this game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom