Current Boneyard mood | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Current Boneyard mood

Reaction Score
Fine.

Let's talk about their recent successes....

That should just about cover it, no?

It's ironic that a whole thread gets deleted that basically stated what this post just said.

Why is that?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's ironic that a whole thread gets deleted that basically stated what this post just said.

Why is that?

There are about 27 monkeys who can delete a thread here. Things happen. Threads die. Life goes on. I can't explain much of it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There are about 27 monkeys who can delete a thread here. Things happen. Threads die. Life goes on. I can't explain much of it.
DrunkMonkey.jpg

Reaction Score
This is annoying.

This is annoying.

This is annoying.

We need some more good schtick on this board, regardless of view on the program.
Kevin Ollie could smell the stench long before anyone else, hence the face he would make throughout many of the games.

Reaction Score
UConn has won one NCAA tournament game over the past three seasons and is having trouble even filling out a roster for the coming season. Your post is a whole lot closer to the truth than you would like to admit.

Yep I hear ya bass. :rolleyes: You just keep that mindset if it works for you. I'm fine where I am too! I can see, not blind but also know that there's nothing good that come's from constant whining like you and others.

I admit I am skeptical how good they can be this upcoming season but a few of you here really don't want them to be good I promise. It will work out better if he gets fired!;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yep I hear ya bass. :rolleyes: You just keep that mindset if it works for you. I'm fine where I am too! I can see, not blind but also know that there's nothing good that's come from constant whining like you and others.

I admit I am skeptical how good they can be this upcoming season but a few of you here really don't want them to be good I promise. It will work out better if he gets fired!;)
I disagree that many here want to see KO fail Mau, I certainly don't. But you have to admit the trend under this leadership isn't good. We left two scholarships unfilled last season and had two kids with bad knee situations. This season we're down 3 scholarship players and nobody of any serious quality wants to come aboard despite a clear opportunity for playing time.

You can make an argument for the posters who may be rooting for a new regime that is at least able to staff a full team and be somewhat relevant on the national scene. I'm strongly rooting for KO and I think most of us are, but the small percentage who've already had enough may not be so out of touch with reality.

Reaction Score
I disagree that many here want to see KO fail Mau, I certainly don't. But you have to admit the trend under this leadership isn't good. We left two scholarships unfilled last season and had two kids with bad knee situations. This season we're down 3 scholarship players and nobody of any serious quality wants to come aboard despite a clear opportunity for playing time.

You can make an argument for the posters who may be rooting for a new regime that is at least able to staff a full team and be somewhat relevant on the national scene. I'm strongly rooting for KO and I think most of us are, but the small percentage who've already had enough may not be so out of touch with reality.
I'll start rooting for KO again when he starts acting like a grown up. I don't care if he takes responsibility and turns it around or if we get someone else who does, like most I just want us to be good again.

Reaction Score

I don't believe they are rooting against him all that much, but they won't be unhappy if they're right about his inability to coach. It's not a lot of posters but there are a few I have no doubt.

Again, I see what's happening and I'm okay with the posters who don't see a lot of good. But the constant spew of poison towards everything which is UCopnn basketball can become sickening. As they say it is what it is, he needs to prove something there is no doubt. We will see. ;)

Reaction Score
Before your next post, can you please ask yourself: Will this add anything to this forum? Your post count would probably be 5% of what it currently is if you did.
Yeah dude, wouldn't want to pollute The School of Athens over here,

Reaction Score
Yeah dude, wouldn't want to pollute The School of Athens over here,
You didn't listen...

And this advice goes out to a whole bunch of other horrible posters here too.

Reaction Score
Guys, this isn't a thread for serious discussion or an open expression of our anxiety about the direction of UConn basketball or whether or not conference realignment and/or Calhoun's retirement may have effectively doomed the program.

It's about expressing those things in meme form.

Reaction Score
Guys, if we all just root hard enough, and support KO, everything will be fine!

ok - Rah, Rah, Rah

Personally, I'm rooting for a nice daily 'fluid' (to borrow from a post below) prunnnne juice - less crap that limits visits to the endo/procto. That may be more productive, given how things are going here.

otherwise: Grrrrrr

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Anyone got a meme of my ex? She cried, bitched and moaned about as much as some of you. Suck it up all ready.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom