CSM Preseason All American Teams - Well looky here | Page 5 | The Boneyard

CSM Preseason All American Teams - Well looky here

Reaction Score
Did Dawn not have a plan last time? If she didn't, that seems like poor coaching.

Dawn always has a game plan. Why would any coach not have one? SC played very lacksadasical in what was a game a Week after the UCONN loss. SC lead by 10 with 4 minutes left and lost by 2. I'm actually glad we lost to Mizzou, that game awoke the real Carolina. This year you can expect the favor to be returned to both Mizzou and Tenn.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Not really, insofar as I already know about Wilson's laundry list of accomplishments. Of course that Mizzou poster was being hyperbolic and I'm sure that Wilson's not "apprehensive" about playing Mizzou at all.

That said, Cunningham is pretty good and she beat y'all last time out...

There's no doubt who the better player and better team is, but Cunningham is no laughingstock.

She is good, but hyperbole or not.. she's not in Wilson's league and she's definitely not an All-American.

All-SEC sure, easily. All-American? Nah.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
She is good, but hyperbole or not.. she's not in Wilson's league and she's definitely not an All-American.

All-SEC sure, easily. All-American? Nah.

She seems more like one of the long list of people that get an AP "honorable mention". But the proper ten-player AA team, I agree is probably outside her reach.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
No one is saying that Wilson is not a great player, Dude. She is and is a great SEC rep. Believe me, though, Sophie will definitely be on her mind when they roll into Columbia for the Jan. 7th game. I don't understand you or anyone else dissing Sophie. Lighten up.

Sophie is not being "dissed".... It shouldn't be a surprise to you that you mentioned South Carolina and South Carolina fans responded to you. This is a message board. Nonetheless.. Mizzou won the most recent game vs. South Carolina. Good for them. We won the games when it mattered most. Good luck to Mizzou in every game this season except when they play South Carolina.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Was actually talking about the SEC but Duke & UCONN also will get our best. You can guarantee it.
Wouldn't expect anything less. I 'll actually see SC live twice this year, @MD and also when Dawn returns home to play Temple.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Threads like this make me very thankful that our Uconn friends allow us visitors this little sandbox to play in.

:)
tenor.gif

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Hmph. Contact Nared initiated then flopped to sell the block. Yep.

I see how it is, Lady Vols. :cool:
I understand there was some question about the call. SC fans wanted a travel call. Yes it was a close call. Nared was the best FT shooter on Tennessee. Yet she was the one that kept getting fouled. We got at least two games this year. Let's see how they go.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Sophie is not being "dissed".... It shouldn't be a surprise to you that you mentioned South Carolina and South Carolina fans responded to you. This is a message board. Nonetheless.. Mizzou won the most recent game vs. South Carolina. Good for them. We won the games when it mattered most. Good luck to Mizzou in every game this season except when they play South Carolina.

Nothing much surprises me anymore

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom