Cronin | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cronin

Reaction Score
I like watching Cronin and I will root for Cincy now that we are done.

Cronin is Calhoun with Little Man Syndrome. And Calhoun didn't need a Little Man Syndrome to have a chip on his shoulder, so that means that Cronin has a little too much anger to give. Still, an entertaining watch and a guy who we'd love if he was our coach.

Agree, i will pull for any and all AAC teams. In fact, i'm glad he speaks up, and i hope they can back it up. They'll beat K St. as they do not have the middle guys to stop Evans and Cumberland like Smu does. That's a really critical match up as those two going to the hoop totally change things for Cincy. Ucla is another issue altogether, but i would like to see a team that does play defense matchup with one that doesn't. However, given it's a west coast game, and Ucla is one of the teams that the networks want to advance, they will likely call it to close. Not good for Cincy, but if they are knocking down shots it will be close.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Cronin is a whiner.

He has put nothing in Cincinnati's trophy closet and precious little of value in their rafters. One sweet 16 banner in ten years ain't impressive.

For the amount of yapping that he does, you would think he'd actually accomplished something.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Cronin is a whiner.

He has put nothing in Cincinnati's trophy closet and precious little of value in their rafters. One sweet 16 banner in ten years ain't impressive.

For the amount of yapping that he does, you would think he'd actually accomplished something.
He's an accomplished yapper!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Cronin's teams play hard and have always been willing to defend so he does warrant some credit.

His personality, body language and public responses when things don't go his way can all use a significant upgrade.

If I were a UC official I would be torn as he has done a commendable job but he may not be able the program further than he has.

Reaction Score
Cronin is at the top of my list of throat punch candidates. I would thoroughly enjoy beating his little leprechaun ass.

Reaction Score
Not really sure I understand why several posters on here have compared Cronin to Calhoun.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not really sure I understand why several posters on here have compared Cronin to Calhoun.
Because they're both Irish guys who wake up every day thinking that the world is against them and they need to kick its ass.

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
When Mick does stuff like that I roll my eyes. When other coaches do it, I think it's hilarious. Funny story, the year you all won the title with Kemba we played you late in the season at home. When the teams were going into the locker room, an old dude probably 60 years old sitting near us started heckling Calhoun. Calhoun verbally undressed the guy and this old dude had to the most hurt face I've ever seen. I guess he wasn't expecting Calhoun to say anything back. It was hysterical.

I can totally see Calhoun doing that! Wish I could have seen it..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom