Creighton Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Creighton Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As I said yesterday, I wasn’t expecting a favorable whistle today. Shooting was brutally bad though so that’s where the game was lost.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
That was just a cap to the game. Good stuff there.

Hurley, do you want to win, or do you want this kid to like you? Because you can’t have both at this point. Make a decision, and if you make the wrong one, be prepared for the consequences for your team.

Reaction Score
Its time to bench Jackson and give him the Alterique, Carlton, etc. treatment. We just lost a tough one possession game - but how many possessions did he boof with air balls, bricks or turnovers? We are so easy to defend when he's in there. I get he's an elite defender but he could make a chair look like an elite defender on the other side.

Reaction Score
You're never going to win Big East games when you only shoot 4 free throws.

For whatever reason it happened, you're just not going to win without those free shots.
We could have easily won with that disparity. If AJ just didn’t shoot at all we win that game easily.

Reaction Score
I was hoping for a semi final in the BE Tourney, but that's not happeining

Reaction Score
Hurley's blind spot for Jackson is going to lead to another first round exit.
He has multiple blind spots and is stubborn. Hurley isn't the answer. We need to start looking for another coach. Barring a miracle next year, he needs to be gone and we need to be ready to act fast.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I’ll say it again, for the 100th time this season. Continuing to let Jackson take this many shots is almost guaranteeing a loss. Doomed us against X, doomed us today. Um, there’s a reason they are leaving you this open!!!

And Danny just keeps letting it happen, game in and game out. What an AWFUL coaching exhibition.
He wasn't even shooting much. It was literally him adding nothing...defense included. Not even a fastbreak asset. Just a disastrous game for Uconn and him moral wise.

Reaction Score
Any stats sites out there that I can easily see blocked shots per game when we were winning early until roughly Georgetown game one when we started going downhill. I feel like this team lost its identity on defense (which is still decent) and it’s offense all at once. Sanogo is getting too comfortable from the arc which isn’t what should be happening.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Soooo the difference in the game was that god awful call where Kalk had BOTH feet in the restricted area and Sanogo should’ve had an and-one. Am I missing something here? Seemed clear as day. Regardless Sanogo still thoroughly outplayed him, but sadly got neutralized when they could just pack the paint by not guarding Andre - that has to change
It's a good call. The primary defender can be in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer