Cowboys/Green Bay | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cowboys/Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Surprised nobody has posted yet. What do you think of the call? I felt it was a catch and Dallas got jobbed there. Green Bay still would have had time to come down the field for a FG, but it puts a lot more pressure on them.

Funny that Detroit tweeted that they knew how Dallas was feeling.
Right call. The receiver has to control the ball and the ground can cause a fumble. I really didn't think there was much question about it.

Reaction Score
Just reading these posts show you all the different takes on the catch. No doubt most of us no are football and have watched countless hours of football so we have our take on this and IMO it was a catch. Having no dog in this fight could care less who won but hope the packers can take out the Seahawks.

Reaction Score
Just reading these posts show you all the different takes on the catch. No doubt most of us no are football and have watched countless hours of football so we have our take on this and IMO it was a catch. Having no dog in this fight could care less who won but hope the packers can take out the Seahawks.

Yeah I mean everyone know's "it's a catch" but unfortunately everyone also knows because of the rule, the refs got it right. Just like with Megatron, it's the rule but it needs to be changed.

As far as the Pack, if Aaron can only move as he did vs the Cowboys the Seahawks defense will have a feast. I am still wondering why Marinelli wasn't blitzing more but I guess you have to fear his quick decision, quick release ability too. If healthy I want Rogers but ultimately I want the team to win who can get to the Super Bowl and thrash the Pats, that's all that matters! ;)

Reaction Score
It's called Karma. Last week was a bad call in their favor...this week was a questionable call against them....I love seeing them go home for the year whining...especially Bryant.
Ehhh, I wouldn't call it a questionable call. It was 100% the right call on a questionable rule.

Reaction Score
Not buying it guys. The rules guy couldn't come close to trying to explain it. Everyone who hates the cowboys have there own agenda and of course refer to some unexplainable made up rule. That was a catch plain and simple and you all know it. Go pats***.

Reaction Score
Not buying it guys. The rules guy couldn't come close to trying to explain it. Everyone who hates the cowboys have there own agenda and of course refer to some unexplainable made up rule. That was a catch plain and simple and you all know it. Go pats***.
It was the right call according to the rule. The rule isn't made up, it exists. Now if you don't like the rule that is a different issue and I'd probably agree that once the ball crosses the goal line in control it should be a TD but that isn't the rule.

Reaction Score
It was the right call according to the rule. The rule isn't made up, it exists. Now if you don't like the rule that is a different issue and I'd probably agree that once the ball crosses the goal line in control it should be a TD but that isn't the rule.

Thought about that one but it can't be. The ground helped him repossess the ball so it wouldn't be a good catch anyway. Unless you were speaking generically.

The NFL has a lot of rules to look at and this one will now be diagnosed to no end as it should be. "Tuck Rule II"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom