Could use some prayers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Could use some prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVol

Visitor from the Dark Side
Reaction Score
Best wishes and we'll see you back soon.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they will have you chugging around the track and lifting weights in cardiac rehab before you know it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So I leave the board for 6 hours and you try to sneak in some surgery while I'm away? Meyers7, you got some 'splainin to do!
Well it wasn't exactly planned. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Thanks for all you kind words. Hopefully I will be back in a few days.

Reaction Score
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I will also be thinking of your wife, I have a feeling I know what she'll be going through. Please get well soon and come back as soon as you're up to it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the last 2 years, one friend had a stent and another had bypass surgery. In both cases, the procedure was done AFTER a heart attack. You are much better off having it done at this stage. The procedure is very well done nowadays. Try to be relaxed and confident. We look forward to your recovery and lots more good posts from you.

Best wishes!

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Meyers, Sorry to hear you're going through this buddy. I have complete confidence you'll come through the procedure with flying colors...you've got the heart of a Husky! You and the Mrs. are already in my prayers.

They've gotten damn good with these procedures. My father has been through (4) bypass surgeries over the course of the last 30 years and he's still going like the Energizer Bunny. A good friend of mine had bypass surgery a week ago this past Monday and was back at work this week.

Don't forget to repeat Reagan's famous quip to the surgeons tomorrow..."Please tell me you're all Republicans". :)

God bless you.

Reaction Score
So I leave the board for 6 hours and you try to sneak in some surgery while I'm away? Meyers7, you got some 'splainin to do!

MEYERS: You know, you aren't half as bad as I once thought you were.....well, maybe half, but not a damn bit more. Stay well.

Reaction Score
Blessing and healing thoughts for you and your wife. May it all go better then expected and may your recovery be speedy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Hope all goes well.. speedy recovery!

Reaction Score
If u r so inclined. Went in yesterday for a stress test. Dr quickly said i needed a catheterization maybe a stent. Didn't go so well. Having bypass surgery tomorrow.
My wife could use some prayers too. She has to sit and wait it out. Anyway looks like I'll b offline for a bit. I expect some verbals when i get back.
Both father and father-in-law went that route, and both were very happy with the results. You'll be up and around in no time. Best wishes.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thoughts and prayers for both you and your wife....sure all will be well and you will be back in fighting trim posthaste!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Many prayers, best wishes and a speedy recovery Meyers!

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
May your smarty pants remain intact, as well as your desire to submit wrong answers to my tests.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Gee whiz, I skip reading the board for one day in the off season and look what I miss. Prayers and good wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Done. I'm sure it will go well.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If u r so inclined. Went in yesterday for a stress test. Dr quickly said i needed a catheterization maybe a stent. Didn't go so well. Having bypass surgery tomorrow.
My wife could use some prayers too. She has to sit and wait it out. Anyway looks like I'll b offline for a bit. I expect some verbals when i get back.
I will keep you your wife and your family in my prayers. God Bless you

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
best wishes for a successful surgery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics