Could use some prayers | The Boneyard

Could use some prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If u r so inclined. Went in yesterday for a stress test. Dr quickly said i needed a catheterization maybe a stent. Didn't go so well. Having bypass surgery tomorrow.
My wife could use some prayers too. She has to sit and wait it out. Anyway looks like I'll b offline for a bit. I expect some verbals when i get back.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
So sorry to hear.. But bypass surgery is now being very well done, I hear.

Best wishes and prayers for you and yours.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
All the best Meyers. Expect to see you back soon!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
wow thoughts and prayers to you. positive attitude, i'm sure it will all go fine for you. i'll have a little chat with Erica, Saniya, Diamond and Linnae and see if i can't help you out with your other request...

(Note to FBI/NCAA in case others are reading this, I was joking about the 2nd part)...

Reaction Score
Ask and you shall receive! Prayers for you, your wife, the doctor, nurses and the anesthesiologist. You'll be up and around and back on the board soon!

Reaction Score
May the "Holy Spirit" grant you & your cardiac surgeon success in your by-pass surgery. Meyers, I shall keep you in prayers.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
You got it... prayers are on their way...

Your Ol' Pal Boo

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
We're with you, Meyers! Wishing you both a fast recovery!

Reaction Score
I wish you all the best and will say a prayer for you.

God Bless.

Reaction Score
Definitely praying for you & yours. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Prayers from this way as well. I remember waiting for my Dad to come out of open heart surgery (bypass and valve replacement, which turned into only a valve repair) when he was 75 years old. We kept my mom occupied by having her think she was keeping us occupied. The most touching moment was when the surgeon came to the waiting area to tell us all went great -- he gave us dad's wedding ring, which hadn't been off of his finger since 1952. We tried to get it off as directed before surgery, but we couldn't get it over his knuckle. Dad turns 88 in November. Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
You're in my thoughts.
God bless the advances in medical technology. I'm sure you'll be back in fighting form in no time!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
meyers, blessings and prayers for all involved and, especially, for your wife. It is a tough task sitting in the waiting area. May a double measure of the grace and peace that passes all understanding be upon you both.

Reaction Score
MEYERS: Done in this corner, for both of you. Hope you will check in with us on the other side of the surgery......given the experience of several friends, you'll be feeling like a new man. Get well........and, "Stay well".

Reaction Score
I add my prayers as well, for you and yours. We'll try to hold down the fort until your return. God bless.

Reaction Score
My father had major heart surgery at the age of 87. He'll turn 90 next month. You WILL do well and feel so much better when this is over.

I will send up those prayers for you and your wife and keep you both in my thoughts tomorrow.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If u r so inclined. Went in yesterday for a stress test. Dr quickly said i needed a catheterization maybe a stent. Didn't go so well. Having bypass surgery tomorrow.
My wife could use some prayers too. She has to sit and wait it out. Anyway looks like I'll b offline for a bit. I expect some verbals when i get back.

Best of luck meyers. I look forward to your "I'm back suckaz!!!!" post.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Healing and supportive prayers being sent your way for you and your loved ones. God bless.

Reaction Score
I am so inclined; common in my family. Consider it done meyer7.

Reaction Score
So I leave the board for 6 hours and you try to sneak in some surgery while I'm away? Meyers7, you got some 'splainin to do!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

Having gone through 2 stents, you can bet my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I have faith you will be fine and back posting soon.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman