Could Purvis be leaving? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Could Purvis be leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I hope so as well. I have a fondness for all of the players and I hope that they are successful. But most of I, I am a fan of the UCONN team and I want them to be as successful as possible. RP could likely make about 100K playing overseas but that would mean nearly as much to me as UCONN making it to the sweet 16 with him vs. Earlier exit without him.
Deandre Daniels may have had a great time for a year in Australia. I would have much rather that UCONN made the tournament that year

Reaction Score
This sounds like he's gone, maybe a follow-up too Tweet coming

mHCoI7Dy_normal.jpg
Rodney Purvis (@rpurvis44)
5/6/16, 10:46 AM
Time really times man, but it's well spent when its around great people. I love my coaches, teammates and peers so much. The State of CT has

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
He just said see you next season. He is coming back!

EDIT: then he deleted his tweet. I think he is coming back tho

Reaction Score

mHCoI7Dy_normal.jpg
Time really times man, but it's well spent when its around great people. I love my coaches, teammates and peers so much. The State of CT has

The next tweet was
Rodney Purvis @rpurvis44
embraced me. And I appreciate that. See you guys next season!!!!
Sincerely, Purv :telephone_receiver::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So, no.

Reaction Score
Agreed, tried to edit and kept getting locked up

M

mHCoI7Dy_normal.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm going to preface this by saying I know how little this means and that I have no proof of anything, but...

A friend of mine is hooking up with Purvis and she asked him if he'll back back next year, and he said that he was coming back.

Obviously I won't be sold until he officially announces it, but this isn't a bad sign at least.

So apparently the "hook-up" really had the inside scoop, as it's been announced Rodney is coming back for his Senior year. Good for Rodney, good for UConn, and presumably good for the "hook-up"!

Reaction Score
So apparently the "hook-up" really had the inside scoop, as it's been announced Rodney is coming back for his Senior year. Good for Rodney, good for UConn, and presumably good for the "hook-up"!
Well I guess the "Hoop-Up Lady" is a better source than the "Car Wash person". LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom