2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr - 1/14 Commitment | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr - 1/14 Commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Again, it's amazing you would pretend to have a problem with anger and name calling. Guess you finally got rid of the knee pads.
I’m with you. I also admire your way around the recent absence of other means of interacting. Not sarcasm.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
And his reasoning:

Staying close to home has always been important to Floyd, and while some always lumped Villanova into the mix, they were never a serious threat with Floyd down the stretch to either Rutgers or Connecticut.

With a decision coming later today, all indications are that Connecticut is going to find a way to win this one, and for Danny Hurley to continue his strong recruiting run at the school.

The Huskies have recruited the Northeast very well under Hurley's guidance, and now that they are back in the Big East it is only helping more.

Add in that assistant coach Kimani Young has deep ties to the New York/New Jersey area, and the Huskies definitely have things going well on the recruiting trail.

It seems that Floyd is the next one in line to pick the school.

While Rutgers isn’t totally out of it yet, all the information seems to suggest it will be the Huskies.

Lol, I love the wording here. Like all of these recruiting sites don't already have their interview with Corey on why he chose _______ ready to go.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Again, this will be a far bigger land than people realize. If you created some sort of Hurley prototype in a lab you would come out with Floyd. 6’3/4 broad shouldered athlete who uses jump stops operates off of screens prefers to drive but is a capable shooter. He’s like a more complete version of EC Matthews. Plays for the premier northern jersey prep school to boot. I absolutely love this fit for us. LOVE IT.

Reaction Score
Again, this will be a far bigger land than people realize. If you created some sort of Hurley prototype in a lab you would come out with Floyd. 6’3/4 broad shouldered athlete who uses jump stops operates off of screens prefers to drive but is a capable shooter. He’s like a more complete version of EC Matthews. Plays for the premier northern jersey prep school to boot. I absolutely love this fit for us. LOVE IT.
Dude has the frame to look like Jabril Peppers once Coach Mike gets his hands on him

Reaction Score
What time will the announcement come? Any known time or is it a continual Twitter refresh type of thing?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If you look at most of the threads, chief will make a post or comment about the topic and then everyone else piles in on him. Then they blame chief for being a . Get over it.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Soo next years class and his class will solve our pg issue?

Reaction Score
Yep.

21-22: Cole, Gaffney, Diggins
22-23: Gaffney, Diggins, Floyd.

Not sure if I would call Floyd a PG. Seems more like to be the 3rd guard in a 3 guard offense than a PG. Wouldn't mind a 1/2 combo type in this class as well. Floyd/Clingan/Combo Guard (J. Williams)?...and if a 4th spot opens up it should go to a combo forward type (Farrell?).

Reaction Score
A fourth futurecast for the huskies:

1610666011135.png

Reaction Score
I knew Matrim nailed it..Good job Bro..Great start to 2022 class.

BTW..Sool helped Matrim on this deal..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member